Deividas Zvironas charged with robbery, burglary and fraud following Lowestoft incidents
A man has been charged with a string of offences, including robbery, burglary and fraud, which took place in Lowestoft.
Deividas Zvironas, 38, of De Havilland Avenue, in Bedford, is charged with seven counts of burglary, two counts of robbery, two incidents of theft from a person, one attempted theft of a person, one attempted burglary and once count of fraud.
The robbery charges include an incident on September 26, in which an elderly man had his wallet stolen on Spurgeon Score and a second robbery on September 30, in Bevan Street West.
Zvironas is also charged with fraud using a stolen bank card on September 30.
Other charges relating to Lowestoft incidents include three burglaries, two incidents of theft from a person and an attempted theft of a person, all of which occurred on October 8.
You may also want to watch:
Zvironas is also charged with four burglaries and one attempted burglary in the Bedford and Kempston areas of Bedfordshire which occurred between October 12 and October 26.
He is appearing before Luton Magistrates Court today.
- 1 'Forever an Olympian': Charley Davison bows out at Tokyo games
- 2 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 3 Man to be sentenced for drugs charges told jail is 'almost inevitable'
- 4 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 5 Olympic quest continues for Lowestoft's GB boxing star Charley Davison
- 6 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 7 Lowestoft boxer Charley Davison’s Olympic medal chase - how it could unfold
- 8 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 9 Drivers face diversions as bridge set for overnight closures
- 10 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park