Deividas Zvironas charged with robbery, burglary and fraud following Lowestoft incidents
A man has been charged with a string of offences, including robbery, burglary and fraud, which took place in Lowestoft.
Deividas Zvironas, 38, of De Havilland Avenue, in Bedford, is charged with seven counts of burglary, two counts of robbery, two incidents of theft from a person, one attempted theft of a person, one attempted burglary and once count of fraud.
The robbery charges include an incident on September 26, in which an elderly man had his wallet stolen on Spurgeon Score and a second robbery on September 30, in Bevan Street West.
Zvironas is also charged with fraud using a stolen bank card on September 30.
Other charges relating to Lowestoft incidents include three burglaries, two incidents of theft from a person and an attempted theft of a person, all of which occurred on October 8.
You may also want to watch:
Zvironas is also charged with four burglaries and one attempted burglary in the Bedford and Kempston areas of Bedfordshire which occurred between October 12 and October 26.
He is appearing before Luton Magistrates Court today.
- 1 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 2 Woman punches man on doorstep and snatches his mobile phone
- 3 Friends and family raise £15,000 for father with rare cancer
- 4 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 5 Joy as pub prepares to reopen for first time since September
- 6 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 7 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 8 'Fantastic' - excitement from businesses ahead of May 17 changes
- 9 CCTV shows moment father who died was restrained by Pontins security staff
- 10 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works