Deividas Zvironas charged with robbery, burglary and fraud following Lowestoft incidents
A man has been charged with a string of offences, including robbery, burglary and fraud, which took place in Lowestoft.
Deividas Zvironas, 38, of De Havilland Avenue, in Bedford, is charged with seven counts of burglary, two counts of robbery, two incidents of theft from a person, one attempted theft of a person, one attempted burglary and once count of fraud.
The robbery charges include an incident on September 26, in which an elderly man had his wallet stolen on Spurgeon Score and a second robbery on September 30, in Bevan Street West.
Zvironas is also charged with fraud using a stolen bank card on September 30.
Other charges relating to Lowestoft incidents include three burglaries, two incidents of theft from a person and an attempted theft of a person, all of which occurred on October 8.
You may also want to watch:
Zvironas is also charged with four burglaries and one attempted burglary in the Bedford and Kempston areas of Bedfordshire which occurred between October 12 and October 26.
He is appearing before Luton Magistrates Court today.
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 6 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 7 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 8 Businesses pitch in to give vital support to Lowestoft charities
- 9 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft