Dental practice deserves an award
I WAS appalled to learn of NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney PCT intentions in threatening the existence of the High Street Dental Surgery, in Lowestoft.A more constructive approach would be to give them an excellent practice award and use them as an example for others to follow.
I WAS appalled to learn of NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney PCT intentions in threatening the existence of the High Street Dental Surgery, in Lowestoft.
A more constructive approach would be to give them an excellent practice award and use them as an example for others to follow.
My family and I have been patients at the surgery for around 30 years with Dr Johnson, whose great skill and friendly manner have made visits a pleasurable experience, somewhat akin to visiting an old friend.
It would be a travesty of justice if Dr Johnson was obliged to retire next year at 70 against his will and certainly a great loss to his patients. I personally have a great deal to thank him for.
You may also want to watch:
The whole practice runs like a well oiled machine, smoothly and efficiently, in a very pleasant and friendly environment, using up to date equipment and courteous staff.
Who in their right mind would consider putting all this at risk?
- 1 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 2 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 3 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 4 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 5 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 6 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 7 Duo left shaken after youths threw stones and jumped on parked car
- 8 'A real buzz' hits Lowestoft as lockdown rules ease
- 9 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 10 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages