Dental practice deserves an award
I WAS appalled to learn of NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney PCT intentions in threatening the existence of the High Street Dental Surgery, in Lowestoft.A more constructive approach would be to give them an excellent practice award and use them as an example for others to follow.
I WAS appalled to learn of NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney PCT intentions in threatening the existence of the High Street Dental Surgery, in Lowestoft.
A more constructive approach would be to give them an excellent practice award and use them as an example for others to follow.
My family and I have been patients at the surgery for around 30 years with Dr Johnson, whose great skill and friendly manner have made visits a pleasurable experience, somewhat akin to visiting an old friend.
It would be a travesty of justice if Dr Johnson was obliged to retire next year at 70 against his will and certainly a great loss to his patients. I personally have a great deal to thank him for.
You may also want to watch:
The whole practice runs like a well oiled machine, smoothly and efficiently, in a very pleasant and friendly environment, using up to date equipment and courteous staff.
Who in their right mind would consider putting all this at risk?
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Minke whale washes up on beach
- 3 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 4 'Be vigilant' - man's warning after attempted car break-in
- 5 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 6 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 7 Former EDL organiser calls Covid 'a radical extremist's dream'
- 8 Why some over 70s get the Covid vaccine before over 80s
- 9 Driver arrested for third time after drug driving
- 10 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'