Dental practice deserves an award
I WAS appalled to learn of NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney PCT intentions in threatening the existence of the High Street Dental Surgery, in Lowestoft.A more constructive approach would be to give them an excellent practice award and use them as an example for others to follow.
I WAS appalled to learn of NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney PCT intentions in threatening the existence of the High Street Dental Surgery, in Lowestoft.
A more constructive approach would be to give them an excellent practice award and use them as an example for others to follow.
My family and I have been patients at the surgery for around 30 years with Dr Johnson, whose great skill and friendly manner have made visits a pleasurable experience, somewhat akin to visiting an old friend.
It would be a travesty of justice if Dr Johnson was obliged to retire next year at 70 against his will and certainly a great loss to his patients. I personally have a great deal to thank him for.
You may also want to watch:
The whole practice runs like a well oiled machine, smoothly and efficiently, in a very pleasant and friendly environment, using up to date equipment and courteous staff.
Who in their right mind would consider putting all this at risk?
- 1 Hotels launch search for more than 20 new staff members
- 2 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 3 New operator to be unveiled for Lowestoft pavilion regeneration
- 4 Vulnerable man abused by group of youths in Lowestoft
- 5 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 6 Lowestoft man fined £2,000 for noise offences after warning
- 7 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed
- 8 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?