Dental practice deserves an award
I WAS appalled to learn of NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney PCT intentions in threatening the existence of the High Street Dental Surgery, in Lowestoft.A more constructive approach would be to give them an excellent practice award and use them as an example for others to follow.
I WAS appalled to learn of NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney PCT intentions in threatening the existence of the High Street Dental Surgery, in Lowestoft.
A more constructive approach would be to give them an excellent practice award and use them as an example for others to follow.
My family and I have been patients at the surgery for around 30 years with Dr Johnson, whose great skill and friendly manner have made visits a pleasurable experience, somewhat akin to visiting an old friend.
It would be a travesty of justice if Dr Johnson was obliged to retire next year at 70 against his will and certainly a great loss to his patients. I personally have a great deal to thank him for.
You may also want to watch:
The whole practice runs like a well oiled machine, smoothly and efficiently, in a very pleasant and friendly environment, using up to date equipment and courteous staff.
Who in their right mind would consider putting all this at risk?
- 1 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 2 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 3 'A golden medal from your hometown': Amazing support for Olympian
- 4 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 5 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 6 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 7 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 8 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 9 Delays 'possible' warning ahead of footway works in Lowestoft
- 10 Latitude Festival could lead to around 400 Covid cases despite jabs and tests