Missing man, 47, found by police
- Credit: Suffolk Constabulary
A missing 47-year-old man from Lowestoft has been found.
Derek Sheard was reported missing in the early hours of Sunday morning (February 7).
He had last been seen on Saturday (February 6) after leaving his home on foot at approximately 10.20pm.
Police said they were concerned and issued an appeal, including a description of what he was thought to be wearing.
A statement issued this afternoon said Mr Sheard has been located by officers.
"Police would like to thank the media and the public for their help with the appeal," they said.
- 1 Storms uncover another large Suffolk shipwreck
- 2 Decision to develop 33 homes in field deferred
- 3 Plan passed to turn care home into 11 rooms for adults with complex needs
- 4 Motorists face 25-mile diversions with roads set to be closed
- 5 Seafront beach chalets demolished as part of major £1.6m scheme
- 6 Bid to demolish care home and build new one rejected
- 7 Hit-and-run leaves cyclist with head injuries
- 8 Council to tackle exposed oil on beach after 1978 tanker spill
- 9 Lockdown Covid breach and vehicles seized on 'busy day of action'
- 10 £657k cost rise feared as fresh operator planned for 40 school bus contracts