Disgusted at proposed changes
I AM disgusted at the proposed changes to the High Street Dental Surgery, in Lowestoft.I have been a patient for the past 15 years and the treatment I have received has been second to none.
I AM disgusted at the proposed changes to the High Street Dental Surgery, in Lowestoft.
I have been a patient for the past 15 years and the treatment I have received has been second to none.
We all know what a mess the NHS is in just now so why destroy one of the few shining lights such as this?
If it isn't broken don't try and fix it.
You may also want to watch:
W D STACEY
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 3 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 4 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 5 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 6 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 7 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans
- 8 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 9 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
- 10 Charity behind music festival launches lockdown support group