Disgusted at proposed changes
I AM disgusted at the proposed changes to the High Street Dental Surgery, in Lowestoft.I have been a patient for the past 15 years and the treatment I have received has been second to none.
I AM disgusted at the proposed changes to the High Street Dental Surgery, in Lowestoft.
I have been a patient for the past 15 years and the treatment I have received has been second to none.
We all know what a mess the NHS is in just now so why destroy one of the few shining lights such as this?
If it isn't broken don't try and fix it.
You may also want to watch:
W D STACEY
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 3 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 4 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 5 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 6 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 7 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 8 How well do you know Lowestoft?
- 9 'Together again': Swans reunited after dog attack in Lowestoft park
- 10 Local recruitment crisis for dentists in east Suffolk