Disgusted at proposed changes
I AM disgusted at the proposed changes to the High Street Dental Surgery, in Lowestoft.I have been a patient for the past 15 years and the treatment I have received has been second to none.
I AM disgusted at the proposed changes to the High Street Dental Surgery, in Lowestoft.
I have been a patient for the past 15 years and the treatment I have received has been second to none.
We all know what a mess the NHS is in just now so why destroy one of the few shining lights such as this?
If it isn't broken don't try and fix it.
You may also want to watch:
W D STACEY
- 1 Flames and spectacular laser lights illuminate skies over pier
- 2 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 3 People stranded on sandspit spark emergency response
- 4 Vandals rip off car wing mirrors in Lowestoft street
- 5 Vacancy on town council after resignation
- 6 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 7 Fourth place for Giarnni and GB quartet in team gymnastics Olympic final
- 8 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 9 Joy and relief as Latitude passes off successfully
- 10 Lorry in collision with a tree near Halesworth