Disgusted at proposed changes
I AM disgusted at the proposed changes to the High Street Dental Surgery, in Lowestoft.I have been a patient for the past 15 years and the treatment I have received has been second to none.
I AM disgusted at the proposed changes to the High Street Dental Surgery, in Lowestoft.
I have been a patient for the past 15 years and the treatment I have received has been second to none.
We all know what a mess the NHS is in just now so why destroy one of the few shining lights such as this?
If it isn't broken don't try and fix it.
W D STACEY
- 1 Firefighters battle blaze in Lowestoft cliff face
- 2 Shock as knife found in Subway tuna sandwich
- 3 Mum's warning after children almost stung by jellyfish
- 4 5 cheap and free things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 5 'You're not Steve McQueen' - Vehicles reported for anti-social driving
- 6 Lowestoft man died after paramedics mistakenly told he had taken heroin
- 7 ‘Accessible to everyone:' Special party highlights new beach huts
- 8 Drought declared in Suffolk as temperatures set to soar this weekend
- 9 Teenager arrested after girl assaulted during robbery
- 10 Suffolk has not had significant rain for two months