Disgusted at proposed changes
I AM disgusted at the proposed changes to the High Street Dental Surgery, in Lowestoft.I have been a patient for the past 15 years and the treatment I have received has been second to none.
I AM disgusted at the proposed changes to the High Street Dental Surgery, in Lowestoft.
I have been a patient for the past 15 years and the treatment I have received has been second to none.
We all know what a mess the NHS is in just now so why destroy one of the few shining lights such as this?
If it isn't broken don't try and fix it.
You may also want to watch:
W D STACEY
- 1 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 2 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 3 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 4 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages
- 5 'Marmite' beach huts supported despite disability concerns
- 6 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 7 Woman suffering flashbacks and seizures after unprovoked attack
- 8 Walk-in vaccine clinics cancelled following influx of bookings
- 9 Lowestoft 'bold modern' beach huts decision pushed back
- 10 Arson probe after flames from lit aerosol cans cause late night damage