Don’t miss all the Bonny Baby photos and your first chance to vote in next week’s Journal!
- Credit: Archant
Entries for the Journal's Bonny Babies competition have now closed, and next week you will be able to vote for your winners.
All of the 89 photos taken at Picture Studios in London Road North, Lowestoft, will be printed in a special supplement in next week's paper along with a voting form.
The entries will be split into three categories; up to one-years-old, one to two and over twos.
And Picture Studios have supplied some amazing prizes for our winners, with the top tots in each category receiving a fabulous 20in x 16in canvas print, worth £228. Runners up will get a 10in x 8in framed portrait worth £57, while third places will receive a 8in x 6in framed portrait worth £39.
Amy Smith, coastal chief reporter for the Lowestoft Journal, said: 'We are delighted with how many families entered our competition this year.
You may also want to watch:
'Our readers have now got the difficult task of helping us crown the winners!
'Don't forget to pick up your copy of the paper next week.'
- 1 Free parking for 30 minutes at 48 car parks
- 2 Town's Post Office boost ahead of Christmas rush
- 3 Family 'truly moved' as crowds remember building company founder
- 4 Refurbishment of 'incredibly important structure' confirmed
- 5 'More substantial than a Scotch egg': Pub creates the 'Botched egg'
- 6 Plea for answers after blacksmith's 'devastating' death
- 7 Will Suffolk see snow as wintry showers hit before the weekend?
- 8 Illegal puppy farm warning as one in ten plan to buy dog for Christmas
- 9 How Norfolk and Waveney MPs voted in coronavirus tiers vote
- 10 Lack of information sharing 'could lead to more deaths' after 95-year-old attacked