Don’t miss all the Bonny Baby photos and your first chance to vote in next week’s Journal!
- Credit: Archant
Entries for the Journal's Bonny Babies competition have now closed, and next week you will be able to vote for your winners.
All of the 89 photos taken at Picture Studios in London Road North, Lowestoft, will be printed in a special supplement in next week's paper along with a voting form.
The entries will be split into three categories; up to one-years-old, one to two and over twos.
And Picture Studios have supplied some amazing prizes for our winners, with the top tots in each category receiving a fabulous 20in x 16in canvas print, worth £228. Runners up will get a 10in x 8in framed portrait worth £57, while third places will receive a 8in x 6in framed portrait worth £39.
Amy Smith, coastal chief reporter for the Lowestoft Journal, said: 'We are delighted with how many families entered our competition this year.
You may also want to watch:
'Our readers have now got the difficult task of helping us crown the winners!
'Don't forget to pick up your copy of the paper next week.'
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 5 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 6 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 7 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 8 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 Man, 45, jailed for Lowestoft burglaries