Don’t miss your chance to enter our Pets on Parade competition
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Don't forget to pick up this week's copy of The Lowestoft Journal for the chance to enter your pets into our annual competition; and win some top prizes in the process.
Once again, The Journal is on the lookout for top cats, dynamic dogs and other photogenic pets to be entered into our popular Pets on Parade competition.
We have teamed up with Picture Studios, in Lowestoft town centre, and this week's edition contains the entry form you need to fill in before Monday, February 3.
All of the photographs will appear in The Journal in the very near future, along with a form allowing people to vote for their favourite.
The competition has three categories: Top Cat, Top Dog and Top Pet (for pets other than cats or dogs), with prizes for the winners, runners-up and third-placed pets in each.
You may also want to watch:
The owners of the dog which polls the most votes will win a 20in x 16in canvas wrap portrait, worth £190, from Picture Studios.
The winners of the cats category will receive the same prize and the winners of the other pets category will also win the canvas wrap portrait.
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Friends launch fantasy horse racing site to combat problem gambling
- 3 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 4 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 5 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 6 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 7 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 8 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
- 9 Relief for kittiwakes as controversial netting removed
- 10 Millions of bank customers hit by cashpoint and app glitch
The runners-up in each category will win 10in x 8in framed portraits, worth £60, with 7in x 5in portraits (worth £46) for those in third-place.