Don’t miss your chance to enter our Pets on Parade competition
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Don't forget to pick up this week's copy of The Lowestoft Journal for the chance to enter your pets into our annual competition; and win some top prizes in the process.
Once again, The Journal is on the lookout for top cats, dynamic dogs and other photogenic pets to be entered into our popular Pets on Parade competition.
We have teamed up with Picture Studios, in Lowestoft town centre, and this week's edition contains the entry form you need to fill in before Monday, February 3.
All of the photographs will appear in The Journal in the very near future, along with a form allowing people to vote for their favourite.
The competition has three categories: Top Cat, Top Dog and Top Pet (for pets other than cats or dogs), with prizes for the winners, runners-up and third-placed pets in each.
You may also want to watch:
The owners of the dog which polls the most votes will win a 20in x 16in canvas wrap portrait, worth £190, from Picture Studios.
The winners of the cats category will receive the same prize and the winners of the other pets category will also win the canvas wrap portrait.
- 1 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 4 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 5 Pizza branch to expand into another unit
- 6 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 7 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 8 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 9 Power tools stolen during Lowestoft shed burglary
- 10 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced
The runners-up in each category will win 10in x 8in framed portraits, worth £60, with 7in x 5in portraits (worth £46) for those in third-place.