Double praise for Lowestoft-based care provider
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
Lowestoft-based Kingsley Healthcare has been recognised in the annual awards given out by a care homes review site.
Kingsley has been recognised as a top 20 recommended large care home group for a second year in a row by carehome.co.uk.
Meanwhile, the Kingsley-owned Eversley Nursing Home in North Denes Road, Great Yarmouth, was judged to be among the top 20 recommended care homes in the East of England.
The awards are judged on 75,000 reviews by residents' families and friends. Eversley Nursing Home's average score from 10 reviews was 9.8/10.
Kingsley Healthcare operations director Debbie McGovern said: 'These awards are huge achievements and testament to the passion and hard work of everyone from senior managers to the frontline staff in our homes.
You may also want to watch:
'Ever since our CEO Daya Thayan opened his first care home in Lowestoft in 1999, his unerring goal has been to maintain standards of care he would want for his own parents. I share his pride that this philosophy has been embraced across the Kingsley Group as we have grown into a national care provider with 29 homes.'
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 3 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 4 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 5 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 6 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 7 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
- 8 Tree planted in memory of town councillor who 'worked tirelessly'
- 9 Millions of bank customers hit by cashpoint and app glitch
- 10 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary