Double praise for Lowestoft-based care provider
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
Lowestoft-based Kingsley Healthcare has been recognised in the annual awards given out by a care homes review site.
Kingsley has been recognised as a top 20 recommended large care home group for a second year in a row by carehome.co.uk.
Meanwhile, the Kingsley-owned Eversley Nursing Home in North Denes Road, Great Yarmouth, was judged to be among the top 20 recommended care homes in the East of England.
The awards are judged on 75,000 reviews by residents' families and friends. Eversley Nursing Home's average score from 10 reviews was 9.8/10.
Kingsley Healthcare operations director Debbie McGovern said: 'These awards are huge achievements and testament to the passion and hard work of everyone from senior managers to the frontline staff in our homes.
You may also want to watch:
'Ever since our CEO Daya Thayan opened his first care home in Lowestoft in 1999, his unerring goal has been to maintain standards of care he would want for his own parents. I share his pride that this philosophy has been embraced across the Kingsley Group as we have grown into a national care provider with 29 homes.'
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 6 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 7 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Businesses pitch in to give vital support to Lowestoft charities
- 10 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis