Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- Credit: DENISE BRADLEY/Archant2021
A pizza company launched just eight months ago will soon be running the kitchen at three pubs in Norfolk and Waveney.
Dough at Deer was started by couple Jeff and Stacey Taylor in January at The Reindeer pub in Norwich.
After proving very popular, the 'Dough at' brand is expanding into two more pubs.
The first is The Stanford Arms in Lowestoft starting on October 1, which was taken on by Sir Toby's Beers in April.
The second is Ampersand Brew Co pub The Cap in Harleston, where it will be from October 8.
Mr Taylor, 47, said: "I love what Sir Toby's Beers do and they had a built-in pizza oven and wanted to team up together - it is a match made in heaven.
"At The Cap, we will also do flatbreads based around pub lunches like a Ploughman's and eventually do Sunday roast dishes like a Yorkshire pudding taco."
To help raise funds, Dough at Deer is running a supporter function through its app where you can get free credit.
- 1 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 2 Memorial service for 'wonderful' veteran who helped the community
- 3 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 4 'Special' feeling for care home staff following award nominations
- 5 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 6 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 7 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 8 Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- 9 MP still hopes to host surgeries in person after colleague killed
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars