Dreadzone to grace Claremont Pier with catalogue of hits spanning 24 years
- Credit: Archant
Legendary 90s band Dreadzone are set to bring there fusion of dub, reggae and electronica to Lowestoft tonight.
The Londoners will be playing a number of tracks from their highly anticipated new album 'Dread Times', released earlier this year, at The Aquarium on Claremont Pier.
Having formed in 1993, the group have released a total of seven studio albums, with this year's offering their first since 2013.
Two decades after their prominence at the height of the rave scene, they are still famed for live shows infused with energy.
Dreadzone will be supported Spacehopper, who specialise in an intriguing blend of dub, techno, trance and more.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available for £16.50. Doors open at 7.30pm.
If you would like to purchase tickets, visit aquariumlive.co.uk or call 01502 573533.
- 1 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 4 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 5 Pizza branch to expand into another unit
- 6 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 7 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 8 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 9 Power tools stolen during Lowestoft shed burglary
- 10 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced