Dreadzone to grace Claremont Pier with catalogue of hits spanning 24 years
- Credit: Archant
Legendary 90s band Dreadzone are set to bring there fusion of dub, reggae and electronica to Lowestoft tonight.
The Londoners will be playing a number of tracks from their highly anticipated new album 'Dread Times', released earlier this year, at The Aquarium on Claremont Pier.
Having formed in 1993, the group have released a total of seven studio albums, with this year's offering their first since 2013.
Two decades after their prominence at the height of the rave scene, they are still famed for live shows infused with energy.
Dreadzone will be supported Spacehopper, who specialise in an intriguing blend of dub, techno, trance and more.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available for £16.50. Doors open at 7.30pm.
If you would like to purchase tickets, visit aquariumlive.co.uk or call 01502 573533.
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 3 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 4 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 5 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 6 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 7 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
- 8 Tree planted in memory of town councillor who 'worked tirelessly'
- 9 Millions of bank customers hit by cashpoint and app glitch
- 10 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary