Driver freed after lorry crash
FIREFIGHTERS pulled a lorry driver to safety after his truck left a Suffolk road and crashed into a ditch.The lorry left the A144 at Bramfield, near Halesworth, shortly after 1am this morning.
FIREFIGHTERS pulled a lorry driver to safety after his truck left a Suffolk road and crashed into a ditch.
The lorry left the A144 at Bramfield, near Halesworth, shortly after 1am this morning.
Fire crews from Halesworth, Saxmundham, Leiston and Lowestoft were called to the scene to release the male driver from the lorry's cab.
It took rescuers around 20 minutes to cut the driver free and put him in the care of ambulance service.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 4 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 5 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 7 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 8 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft
- 9 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 10 Is Lowestoft becoming 'party central' of the east coast?