Driver freed after lorry crash
FIREFIGHTERS pulled a lorry driver to safety after his truck left a Suffolk road and crashed into a ditch.The lorry left the A144 at Bramfield, near Halesworth, shortly after 1am this morning.
FIREFIGHTERS pulled a lorry driver to safety after his truck left a Suffolk road and crashed into a ditch.
The lorry left the A144 at Bramfield, near Halesworth, shortly after 1am this morning.
Fire crews from Halesworth, Saxmundham, Leiston and Lowestoft were called to the scene to release the male driver from the lorry's cab.
It took rescuers around 20 minutes to cut the driver free and put him in the care of ambulance service.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Charred remains show aftermath of fire at children's play area
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: Arsonist, burglar and drug dealer all behind bars
- 3 Investigations continue after drugs seized during raid
- 4 Cooler conditions keep crowds away from east coast
- 5 Man dies following collision on A12
- 6 17-year-old boy missing for more than a month found
- 7 Roads closed and traffic diverted for pothole repairs
- 8 Coronavirus jabs rolled out to people aged 56 to 59
- 9 Fire damages children's play area in Lowestoft
- 10 'Foolish' - Landowner could face prosecution after drilling into trees