Driver freed after lorry crash
FIREFIGHTERS pulled a lorry driver to safety after his truck left a Suffolk road and crashed into a ditch.The lorry left the A144 at Bramfield, near Halesworth, shortly after 1am this morning.
FIREFIGHTERS pulled a lorry driver to safety after his truck left a Suffolk road and crashed into a ditch.
The lorry left the A144 at Bramfield, near Halesworth, shortly after 1am this morning.
Fire crews from Halesworth, Saxmundham, Leiston and Lowestoft were called to the scene to release the male driver from the lorry's cab.
It took rescuers around 20 minutes to cut the driver free and put him in the care of ambulance service.
- 1 Coastal wreckage scuba diving club searching for new members
- 2 Woman shot by pellet gun when leaving Lowestoft shop
- 3 'Don't suffer in silence': Support on offer as UK heads for inflation spike
- 4 Seven places to get a fry-up in Lowestoft
- 5 Lowestoft man battling back after prostate cancer diagnosis
- 6 Have you got any memories of the James Paget hospital when it opened?
- 7 East Anglia’s ports tap into fast-growing domestic cruise market
- 8 Mum 'ecstatic' as SEND placement finally found for son with complex needs
- 9 Can you spot yourself in these Lowestoft school photos through the years?
- 10 Coastal town residents urged to vote on future regeneration plan