Drivers urged to take care on icy roads
DRIVERS are being urged to take extra care on Suffolk's icy roads this morning.Suffolk Police have had several reports of minor road incidents which they believe are linked to the icy conditions.
DRIVERS are being urged to take extra care on Suffolk's icy roads this morning.
Suffolk Police have had several reports of minor road incidents which they believe are linked to the icy conditions.
Temperatures dropped to below freezing overnight and are set to stay low throughout the morning.
In Lady Mirriam Way, Bury St Edmunds, a white Vauxhall Astra and a dark green Renault Clio collided at around 7.50am.
You may also want to watch:
There were not thought to be any injuries as a result of the collision.
- 1 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 2 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 5 Charity walkers celebrate some unexpected news
- 6 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 7 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 8 How well do you know Lowestoft?
- 9 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 10 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Suffolk