Drivers urged to take care on icy roads
DRIVERS are being urged to take extra care on Suffolk's icy roads this morning.Suffolk Police have had several reports of minor road incidents which they believe are linked to the icy conditions.
DRIVERS are being urged to take extra care on Suffolk's icy roads this morning.
Suffolk Police have had several reports of minor road incidents which they believe are linked to the icy conditions.
Temperatures dropped to below freezing overnight and are set to stay low throughout the morning.
In Lady Mirriam Way, Bury St Edmunds, a white Vauxhall Astra and a dark green Renault Clio collided at around 7.50am.
You may also want to watch:
There were not thought to be any injuries as a result of the collision.
- 1 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 2 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
- 3 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 4 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 5 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 6 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 7 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 8 Snow falls in Suffolk and north Essex
- 9 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 10 Nine still under investigation after man knifed in village brawl