Drivers urged to take care on icy roads
DRIVERS are being urged to take extra care on Suffolk's icy roads this morning.Suffolk Police have had several reports of minor road incidents which they believe are linked to the icy conditions.
DRIVERS are being urged to take extra care on Suffolk's icy roads this morning.
Suffolk Police have had several reports of minor road incidents which they believe are linked to the icy conditions.
Temperatures dropped to below freezing overnight and are set to stay low throughout the morning.
In Lady Mirriam Way, Bury St Edmunds, a white Vauxhall Astra and a dark green Renault Clio collided at around 7.50am.
You may also want to watch:
There were not thought to be any injuries as a result of the collision.
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 3 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 4 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 5 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 8 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 9 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 10 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week