Drivers urged to take care on icy roads
DRIVERS are being urged to take extra care on Suffolk's icy roads this morning.Suffolk Police have had several reports of minor road incidents which they believe are linked to the icy conditions.
DRIVERS are being urged to take extra care on Suffolk's icy roads this morning.
Suffolk Police have had several reports of minor road incidents which they believe are linked to the icy conditions.
Temperatures dropped to below freezing overnight and are set to stay low throughout the morning.
In Lady Mirriam Way, Bury St Edmunds, a white Vauxhall Astra and a dark green Renault Clio collided at around 7.50am.
You may also want to watch:
There were not thought to be any injuries as a result of the collision.
- 1 Storms uncover another large Suffolk shipwreck
- 2 How £540m boost could transform Lowestoft for generations to come
- 3 Two people injured after crash between BMW and Vauxhall
- 4 Major investments at 'incredibly exciting time' for coastal town
- 5 Hit-and-run leaves cyclist with head injuries
- 6 Hospital first in UK to open vaccine clinic for people with disabilities
- 7 Motorists face 25-mile diversions with roads set to be closed
- 8 Decision to develop 33 homes in field deferred
- 9 Man in 70s airlifted to hospital following fall from bike
- 10 Plan passed to turn care home into 11 rooms for adults with complex needs