Drivers warned of disruption in Lowestoft
MOTORISTS are being warned of major disruption in Lowestoft.Work by the Highways Agency related to the upgrade of the A12 Bascule Bridge means that Artillery Way will be closed to southbound traffic tomorrow (Monday, June 7), from 9.
MOTORISTS are being warned of major disruption in Lowestoft.
Work by the Highways Agency related to the upgrade of the A12 Bascule Bridge means that Artillery Way will be closed to southbound traffic tomorrow (Monday, June 7), from 9.30am to 4.30pm.
During this time, traffic will be diverted from the A12 St Peters Street/Jubilee Way roundabout via St Peters Street, Katwijk Way, Denmark Road, Station Square, Waveney Road and north onto Battery Green roundabout to Artillery Way.
Drivers are being advised to allow extra time for their journeys and to plan ahead.
You may also want to watch:
For the latest traffic information road users can visit www.highways.gov.uk/traffic, call the Highways Agency Information Line on 08457 50 40 30 or listen to Traffic Radio on DAB digital radio or
their local radio station.
- 1 Lowestoft woman accused of setting her own flat on fire
- 2 Fire fighters battle woodland blaze near Lowestoft
- 3 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme
- 4 Girl's horse riding dreams shattered after vandals target equipment
- 5 New dance academy on the lookout for members of all abilities
- 6 Charity hero calls for more defibrillators after Eriksen collapse
- 7 ‘Great opportunity’: Flats in coastal town set for auction
- 8 Development of iconic Gull Wing bridge to be documented by local company
- 9 North Suffolk road to close with traffic diverted for gully repairs
- 10 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft