Drivers warned of disruption in Lowestoft
MOTORISTS are being warned of major disruption in Lowestoft.Work by the Highways Agency related to the upgrade of the A12 Bascule Bridge means that Artillery Way will be closed to southbound traffic tomorrow (Monday, June 7), from 9.
MOTORISTS are being warned of major disruption in Lowestoft.
Work by the Highways Agency related to the upgrade of the A12 Bascule Bridge means that Artillery Way will be closed to southbound traffic tomorrow (Monday, June 7), from 9.30am to 4.30pm.
During this time, traffic will be diverted from the A12 St Peters Street/Jubilee Way roundabout via St Peters Street, Katwijk Way, Denmark Road, Station Square, Waveney Road and north onto Battery Green roundabout to Artillery Way.
Drivers are being advised to allow extra time for their journeys and to plan ahead.
You may also want to watch:
For the latest traffic information road users can visit www.highways.gov.uk/traffic, call the Highways Agency Information Line on 08457 50 40 30 or listen to Traffic Radio on DAB digital radio or
their local radio station.
- 1 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 4 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 5 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 7 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 8 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 9 Is Lowestoft becoming 'party central' of the east coast?
- 10 Man, 45, jailed for Lowestoft burglaries