Drunken men attack 12-year-old schoolgirl with broken glass
- Credit: Archant
A young girl was attacked with a piece of glass by three drunk men who grabbed her while she was walking alone in Lowestoft.
The 12-year-old girl was walking along a footpath between St Margaret's Road and Church Road when she was approached by the men.
They were wearing black hooded tops and described as very drunk.
The men grabbed the girl and used a piece of broken glass to cause scratches to her face, arms and wrist.
She managed to free herself while the males staggered away.
You may also want to watch:
The incident took place on Thursday, January 25, at about 9am.
Anyone who witnessed the incident, saw any suspicious activity around the time stated or has knowledge of it should contact Lowestoft police on 101, quoting crime reference 37/4698/18.
- 1 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft
- 2 Local elections 2021: Green gains and Conservative majority in east Suffolk
- 3 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 4 Man who set up cannabis farm warned he will be jailed
- 5 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 6 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 7 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 8 'Absolutely amazing' - Visually impaired teen completes walking challenge
- 9 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 10 Man, 22, charged over stabbing as victim remains 'critical'