Vibrant scenes as colour dash raises money for children’s charity
- Credit: Archant
A popular park was awash with bright and beautiful colours as it played host to a charity's latest 'colour dash'.
Having been brought to Lowestoft for the first time last year, the East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) colour dash returned to Normanston Park earlier today.
The increasingly popular events have been taking place across the region since 2014 and consist of participants undertaking a two-mile run while being showered with clouds of powdered paint.
Hundreds gathered at the park this morning for the vibrant fun run, proceeds from which go straight to the charity's ongoing Nook appeal.
The dash was sponsored by the Robinsons Volkswagen of Lowestoft.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 2 Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- 3 Woman in 60s airlifted to hospital after medical emergency
- 4 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 5 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 6 Works to restore shopfronts dating back to 1860s on High Street
- 7 Dad's anger as Lowestoft play area closed off months after daughter's fall
- 8 Car battery stolen after 'bonnet forced open' during overnight theft
- 9 Fresh warning after shed burglaries in Lowestoft
- 10 Work to locate 'buried oil deposits' on beach after Eleni V tanker spill