Vibrant scenes as colour dash raises money for children’s charity
- Credit: Archant
A popular park was awash with bright and beautiful colours as it played host to a charity's latest 'colour dash'.
Having been brought to Lowestoft for the first time last year, the East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) colour dash returned to Normanston Park earlier today.
The increasingly popular events have been taking place across the region since 2014 and consist of participants undertaking a two-mile run while being showered with clouds of powdered paint.
Hundreds gathered at the park this morning for the vibrant fun run, proceeds from which go straight to the charity's ongoing Nook appeal.
The dash was sponsored by the Robinsons Volkswagen of Lowestoft.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 2 Lowestoft man's role in some of the biggest live events of 2021
- 3 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 4 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 5 Man suffers potentially life-threatening injuries in A145 collision
- 6 'Do not click on the link': Warning over 'NHS scam' vaccine email
- 7 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 8 Town centre business owner's pledge amid latest lockdown closure
- 9 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 10 Nail gun and drill among tools stolen in theft from VW van