Vibrant scenes as colour dash raises money for children’s charity
- Credit: Archant
A popular park was awash with bright and beautiful colours as it played host to a charity's latest 'colour dash'.
Having been brought to Lowestoft for the first time last year, the East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) colour dash returned to Normanston Park earlier today.
The increasingly popular events have been taking place across the region since 2014 and consist of participants undertaking a two-mile run while being showered with clouds of powdered paint.
Hundreds gathered at the park this morning for the vibrant fun run, proceeds from which go straight to the charity's ongoing Nook appeal.
The dash was sponsored by the Robinsons Volkswagen of Lowestoft.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Best friends to launch sweet shop together in seaside town
- 2 Parts of Waveney could be Covid-free for first time in months, figures show
- 3 Plea to help find 17-year-old missing since February 2
- 4 Tributes to kind-hearted dad-of-three who died from Covid
- 5 Peter Aldous: 'Great opportunities for future of special Lowestoft'
- 6 Police receive nearly 140 calls about Covid breaches during sunny weekend
- 7 Brexit: What does it mean for Lowestoft's fishing industry?
- 8 'Help us make a new outside space': Appeal to transform school's playground
- 9 Covid vaccination centre opens at former court building
- 10 Motorists face 25-mile diversions with roads set to be closed