EACH looking for volunteers to put in the frame at Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
A charity's popular volunteer recruitment drive, which sees people add themselves to novelty frames such as the one pictured, has been relaunched.
EACH is looking for volunteers to put in the frame after the initiative's great success last year.
Be a Name in our Frame is currently running until Sunday, July 1. It aims to get people helping out at one of the 32 East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) shops across the region.
EACH relies heavily on volunteers to run its shops that collectively raise over £900,000 towards the vital care and support the good cause provides for children with life-threatening conditions and their families.
The charity's shop in Lowestoft is specifically looking for:
You may also want to watch:
? Someone to sort and organise bric-a-brac on Saturdays.
? A keen eye to sift through donations and pick out high-value items for eBay.
- 1 High street store for auction as 'residential development'
- 2 Missing pregnant woman found
- 3 'Magna Carta is no defence' - Man caught fishing illegally on Broads
- 4 'The Gull Wing is go' - Joy as third crossing secures Government approval
- 5 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 6 Suffolk to be in Tier Two in local lockdown system
- 7 Coup for Blues with signing of former Norwich City youngster
- 8 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 9 How do Tier 1 areas like Cornwall compare to Suffolk?
- 10 Club puts safety and well-being first as facility is 'closed to all'
? An all-rounder to provide help on Saturdays.
Kai Shawcroft has been a volunteer for almost two years. She 'enjoys volunteering and knowing I'm doing something to help the children gives a lot of satisfaction.'
Rowan Gaskin, EACH Shop Manager, said: 'We really appreciate the hard work of every single one of our volunteers, but we can always use more help to keep our shop running and I'm sure there are others like Kai.
'We find volunteering is a two-way process. Whilst as a charity we gain from the gift of their time, our volunteers make friends and learn new skills, too.'
To become a name in the EACH frame at Lowestoft, drop by or call Rowan on 01502 563726. For more information about EACH, visit www.each.org.uk