Easter bunny surprises Norwich fans with chocolate treats
- Credit: Archant
The Easter bunny made a surprise appearance on the Lowestoft branch line to celebrate the holiday.
Travelling on the 10.05 from Norwich to Lowestoft and returning on the 10.57 Lowestoft to Norwich train, the bunny surprised passengers and handed out easter treats.
Norwich City fans were among those handed chocolate eggs from the bunny's Easter basket, as were families and children travelling on the train.
It follows the bunny's three hour stay in Norwich station on Thursday, March 29, where it handed out similar treats to passengers.
This is alongside a hunt at Norwich station where people can take part to win an Easter egg.
You may also want to watch:
There is also a colouring competition to take part in for children, with the chance to win a Family Ranger ticket on either the Wherry Lines, Norwich to Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft or Bittern Lines, Norwich to Cromer and Sheringham.
- 1 Hotels launch search for more than 20 new staff members
- 2 Lowestoft man fined £2,000 for noise offences after warning
- 3 New restaurant offering 'finest Asian cuisine' opens in Lowestoft
- 4 School sites targeted as vandals cause damage across Lowestoft
- 5 New operator to be unveiled for Lowestoft pavilion regeneration
- 6 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 7 Bomb disposal unit detonate device found on beach
- 8 Vulnerable man abused by group of youths in Lowestoft
- 9 National recognition as care home 'heroes' are honoured
- 10 Fire crews called to rural spot after horse found in ditch