Easter bunny surprises Norwich fans with chocolate treats
- Credit: Archant
The Easter bunny made a surprise appearance on the Lowestoft branch line to celebrate the holiday.
Travelling on the 10.05 from Norwich to Lowestoft and returning on the 10.57 Lowestoft to Norwich train, the bunny surprised passengers and handed out easter treats.
Norwich City fans were among those handed chocolate eggs from the bunny's Easter basket, as were families and children travelling on the train.
It follows the bunny's three hour stay in Norwich station on Thursday, March 29, where it handed out similar treats to passengers.
This is alongside a hunt at Norwich station where people can take part to win an Easter egg.
You may also want to watch:
There is also a colouring competition to take part in for children, with the chance to win a Family Ranger ticket on either the Wherry Lines, Norwich to Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft or Bittern Lines, Norwich to Cromer and Sheringham.
- 1 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 2 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 3 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 4 Warning after man duped into paying £300 to 'forceful' rogue traders
- 5 Man charged with driving offences following police pursuit
- 6 Two Lowestoft recycling rounds costing £50,000 in contaminated waste
- 7 Sadness at latest Lowestoft town centre store closure
- 8 'Life and soul of the party': Lowestoft pub boss remembered
- 9 Three men arrested after van targeted in break-in
- 10 Teen burglar netted £80k of goods in four-year spree