Easter fun for children at Halesworth and Southwold libraries
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Suffolk Libraries are putting on a selection of egg-traordinary events across the region.
Halesworth and Southwold libraries have events throughout next week, including making 'bunny bunting', a film screening for children, and an opportunity to make dragons' eggs.
On Wednesday, April 4, Halesworth Library are inviting children to make some 'bunny bunting' throughout the day, while Southwold Library are holding a special Kidz Film Fun activity with a special screening of the Easter themed film Hop at Southwold Arts Centre.
Children can also take part in various activities including making their own bunny ears and Easter basket, decorating Easter eggs, and creating pompom bunnies.
A week later on Wednesday, April 11, visitors to Halesworth Library will have the chance to make their own dragons' eggs.
You may also want to watch:
Then Southwold Library will be running another Kidz Film Fun screening and activity session from 10.30am to 1pm at the South Arts Centre.
Children can enjoy the animated movie 'The Secret Life of Pets' and also make Twix sausage dogs, create cardboard guinea pigs, doorhanger cats and dog ears with tickets £3.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 5 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 8 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 Man, 45, jailed for Lowestoft burglaries
This activity will be followed by a special kite-making and story session at 2pm with Reydon Community Gardeners at Jubilee Green.