Easter of live music for Care and Real Lovin’
- Credit: Archant
The first Easter event for the charity Care And Real Lovin' is to happen tomorrow.
CARL's Easter Extravaganza will see two days of live music at The Mariners Rest, Rotterdam Road, Lowestoft, on Saturday, March 31, and Sunday, April 1.
The music will start at 4pm each day, with an Easter egg hunt for children starting at 3pm on Sunday.
There will also be food and drink available, a charity auction, a raffle, a merchandise stall, and a special guest in the form of the Easter bunny.
The charity aims to raise £1,000 which will be split between local Cancer Care organisations and an upgrade to Care and Real Lovin's audio equipment, a vital part of their summer event, CARLFest.
You may also want to watch:
The Easter event is the most recent addition to the charity's fundraising calendar, with CARLFest and Halloween on Fire already popular in the town.
Entrance to the event is free, with a suggested donation.
- 1 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 2 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 3 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 4 Concerns raised over 'excessive' feeding of ducks at popular pond
- 5 Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- 6 Police appeal for help tracing wanted Suffolk man
- 7 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage
- 8 Everything to see and do in Lowestoft
- 9 Swimmer in trouble at sea sparks lifeboat and coastguards response
- 10 Inquests open into deaths of two men missing since speedboat tragedy in 2014