Ed Byrne, Mark Thomas set for Latitude
A HOST of top names from the world of comedy have been lined up to appear alongside big names in music at this summer's Latitude festival.Ed Byrne, a regular guest on television panel games including Mock The Week, 8 Out of Ten Cats and Have I Got News For You, will be among those performing at the festival on the Henham Estate between Beccles and Southwold.
A HOST of top names from the world of comedy have been lined up to appear alongside big names in music at this summer's Latitude festival.
Ed Byrne, a regular guest on television panel games including Mock The Week, 8 Out of Ten Cats and Have I Got News For You, will be among those performing at the festival on the Henham Estate between Beccles and Southwold.
Also taking to the comedy arena during the festival, which runs from July 16-19, will be political activist, stand-up comic and author Mark Thomas.
Other comedians set to perform include Adam Hills, Sean Lock, Marcus Brigstocke, Sean Hughes and Andrew Lawrence. They will be joined by Rufus Hound, Jon Richardson, Russell Kane, Shappi Khorsandi and Jessica Delfino.
You may also want to watch:
Pippa Evans will be bringing her show And Other Lonely People to the cabaret arena. She will be joined by New Art Club which was formed in 2001 by Tom Roden and Pete Shenton. Also performing in the cabaret arena will be Stuckey and Murray, La John Joseph, Dead Man in a Box and Orkestra Del Sol.
Music acts already confirmed for the event include headliners Grace Jones and the Pet Shop Boys and indie rock bands Doves and Editors.
- 1 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 2 Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- 3 Woman in 60s airlifted to hospital after medical emergency
- 4 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 5 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 6 Works to restore shopfronts dating back to 1860s on High Street
- 7 Dad's anger as Lowestoft play area closed off months after daughter's fall
- 8 Car battery stolen after 'bonnet forced open' during overnight theft
- 9 Fresh warning after shed burglaries in Lowestoft
- 10 Work to locate 'buried oil deposits' on beach after Eleni V tanker spill
Weekend tickets cost �150 plus booking fees. Day tickets for Friday, Saturday and Sunday are �60 plus booking fee. Weekend tickets include car parking and camping. Day tickets include car parking only. To book tickets call the credit card line on 0871 231 0821 or visit www.festivalrepublic.com www.seetickets.com or www.latitudefestival.co.uk