Emergency services called to three car crash in Lowestoft
- Credit: Google Maps
Emergency services were called out to a three car crash in Lowestoft this morning.
Suffolk Police were called to Gorleston Road shortly before 10.30am on Monday, March 15, to reports of a crash involving a Ford Focus, a Toyota Rav 4 and a Ford B Max.
A woman was treated at the scene by paramedics, but did not require hospital treatment.
A spokesperson for the East of England Ambulance Service said: "One ambulance was sent to Gorleston Road, Lowestoft, following a road traffic collision.
"One woman was assessed at the scene but was not transported to hospital."
The road has since been cleared.
- 1 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 2 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 3 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 4 Duo left shaken after youths threw stones and jumped on parked car
- 5 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 6 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages
- 7 'A real buzz' hits Lowestoft as lockdown rules ease
- 8 Arson probe after flames from lit aerosol cans cause late night damage
- 9 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 10 'Marmite' beach huts supported despite disability concerns