Vacant shop and flat set for auction as 'redevelopment opportunity'
- Credit: Auction House East Anglia
A former newsagents with a flat above it is set to be auctioned off next month.
The mixed use, mid-terrace property on Rotterdam Road, Lowestoft, is being marketed as a "redevelopment opportunity."
It will go under the hammer at an auction being held online on February 10.
Marketed by Auction House East Anglia, it is being sold with a guide price of £40,000 to £60,000 (plus fees) on a freehold tenure.
The property at 101 Rotterdam Road, Lowestoft features a vacant shop and flat that both require "complete refurbishment."
You may also want to watch:
The property description says: "This mid terrace property comprises a ground floor shop with a first floor, self-contained two bedroom flat above.
"The shop has had a number of uses over the years including a newsagents.
- 1 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 2 'Be vigilant' - man's warning after attempted car break-in
- 3 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 4 Driver arrested for third time after drug driving
- 5 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 6 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 7 People 'clambering over and fishing from' danger defences
- 8 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 9 Man arrested and drugs seized in police raid
- 10 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales
"However it has been empty for a number of years and now requires renovation."
It adds: "There is the potential to redevelop the property into two self contained flats or one house, subject to the necessary consents."