Enjoy series of healthy walks
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have three walks coming up later this month.
On Sunday, March 12, at 10am, a 12-mile walk will be held in the Great Yarmouth area.
Meet at Bure Park, near Yarmouth Stadium, for this walk to Scratby which includes a picnic lunch.
For more details call 01502 475188.
On Wednesday, March 15, at 10.30am, a five-mile walk will be held in the Thurton area. Meet at the George and Dragon public house in Thurton. For more details call 07743 092850.
You may also want to watch:
On Thursday, March 16, a 12-and-a-half-mile walk will be held in the Scratby area.
Meet at the car park at Scratby for this walk to Horsey, which includes a picnic lunch.
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 3 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 4 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 5 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 6 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 7 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
- 8 Tree planted in memory of town councillor who 'worked tirelessly'
- 9 Millions of bank customers hit by cashpoint and app glitch
- 10 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
Call 01502 475188 for details.
The Waveney Ramblers' reunion tea party for 2017 takes place at St Andrews Village Hall on Saturday, March 18, from 3pm to 5pm. Call 01986 781457 for details.