Enjoy series of healthy walks
- Credit: © ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
The Waveney and District Group of Ramblers have three walks coming up later this month.
On Sunday, March 12, at 10am, a 12-mile walk will be held in the Great Yarmouth area.
Meet at Bure Park, near Yarmouth Stadium, for this walk to Scratby which includes a picnic lunch.
For more details call 01502 475188.
On Wednesday, March 15, at 10.30am, a five-mile walk will be held in the Thurton area. Meet at the George and Dragon public house in Thurton. For more details call 07743 092850.
You may also want to watch:
On Thursday, March 16, a 12-and-a-half-mile walk will be held in the Scratby area.
Meet at the car park at Scratby for this walk to Horsey, which includes a picnic lunch.
- 1 Man fled into KFC after being chased at knifepoint in Lowestoft
- 2 Man in 30s dies after crash on A12
- 3 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 4 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 5 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 6 Two men assaulted at children's play park
- 7 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 8 Man who downloaded indecent images of children avoids jail
- 9 Dancing doc, 93, boogies for four hours in town centre for charity
- 10 More fatal crashes on Suffolk roads this year already than whole of 2020
Call 01502 475188 for details.
The Waveney Ramblers' reunion tea party for 2017 takes place at St Andrews Village Hall on Saturday, March 18, from 3pm to 5pm. Call 01986 781457 for details.