Enjoy some healthy walks in Waveney
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, February 6, a 3.8-mile walk is being held in the Dunwich Beach area. Meet at Dunwich Beach car park at 10.30am.
On Tuesday, February 7, a 2.7-mile walk will be held in Mutford. Meet at Mutford village hall car park at 10.30am. There is a 20p charge per car.
Next Wednesday, February 8 a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Pakefield. Meet outside Jolly Sailor's pub, on the beach side at Pakefield, for this walk that starts at 2pm.
A 3.8-mile walk will be held in Bungay next Friday, February 10, with walkers meeting at the Outney Common car park, next to the Golf Club, for this walk that starts at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
? For further information on any of these walks, contact OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 4 Local elections 2021: Green gains and Conservative majority in east Suffolk
- 5 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash
- 6 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 7 Suffolk elections 2021: When to expect results
- 8 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 9 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 10 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'