Enjoy some healthy walks in Waveney
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, February 6, a 3.8-mile walk is being held in the Dunwich Beach area. Meet at Dunwich Beach car park at 10.30am.
On Tuesday, February 7, a 2.7-mile walk will be held in Mutford. Meet at Mutford village hall car park at 10.30am. There is a 20p charge per car.
Next Wednesday, February 8 a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Pakefield. Meet outside Jolly Sailor's pub, on the beach side at Pakefield, for this walk that starts at 2pm.
A 3.8-mile walk will be held in Bungay next Friday, February 10, with walkers meeting at the Outney Common car park, next to the Golf Club, for this walk that starts at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
? For further information on any of these walks, contact OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
- 1 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 2 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft
- 3 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 4 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 5 Scheme unveiled for former pub and butchers on town's High Street
- 6 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 7 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 8 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 9 Have your say about the future of Pakefield's eroding coastline
- 10 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft