Enjoy some healthy walks in Waveney
- Credit: � ARCHANT NORFOLK PHOTOGRAPHIC
A number of healthy walks in the Waveney area have been organised for next week by OneLife Suffolk.
Next Monday, February 6, a 3.8-mile walk is being held in the Dunwich Beach area. Meet at Dunwich Beach car park at 10.30am.
On Tuesday, February 7, a 2.7-mile walk will be held in Mutford. Meet at Mutford village hall car park at 10.30am. There is a 20p charge per car.
Next Wednesday, February 8 a 1.5-mile walk will be held in Pakefield. Meet outside Jolly Sailor's pub, on the beach side at Pakefield, for this walk that starts at 2pm.
A 3.8-mile walk will be held in Bungay next Friday, February 10, with walkers meeting at the Outney Common car park, next to the Golf Club, for this walk that starts at 10.30am.
You may also want to watch:
? For further information on any of these walks, contact OneLife Suffolk on 01473 718193 or visit www.onelifesuffolk.co.uk
- 1 Man fled into KFC after being chased at knifepoint in Lowestoft
- 2 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 3 Man who downloaded indecent images of children avoids jail
- 4 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 5 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 6 Two men assaulted at children's play park
- 7 Extraordinary meeting called over village solar farm
- 8 Fire crew called after child gets stuck in room with faulty latch
- 9 Father and son rescued by lifeguards after their boat capsized out at sea
- 10 Revealed: Where petrol prices are cheapest in Suffolk