Entertainment aplenty planned at fun day in Corton
- Credit: Archant
The excitement is already building for this year's Corton Sunday Funday, which will take place this weekend (August, 2).
The event, which starts at 1pm on Corton Playing Field, is raising money for Topcats in Pakefield along with the East Anglian Children's Hospice.
Visitors can expect a display by the Territorial Army, including a hang glider experience and military maze.
The dog agility display team and martial arts club will also make welcome returns to the event.
Visitors can experience a mini air display, with aerobatics over the sea in light aircraft, along with a dance troupe and a classic vehicle display.
You may also want to watch:
On the main stage from around 4pm there will be live music from bands including Bojangles, The Anyones, singer Sue Brookes and the blues band Hot Cold Ground.
Harbour radio will assist with presenting the event on the main stage and The White Horse will run a bar with real ale and hot dogs and burgers.
- 1 Woman in 60s taken to hospital following collision
- 2 Drivers face diversions as bridge set for overnight closures
- 3 Man to be sentenced for drugs charges told jail is 'almost inevitable'
- 4 Boat trip firm hopes to move launches to Heritage Quay
- 5 Lowestoft boxer Charley Davison’s Olympic medal chase - how it could unfold
- 6 Locked mountain bikes stolen from cycle rack outside supermarket
- 7 Olympic quest continues for Lowestoft's GB boxing star Charley Davison
- 8 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 9 Films to be screened across district as silent outdoor cinema launches
- 10 'Forever an Olympian': Charley Davison bows out at Tokyo games
If anyone would like more information about the event, email Chris Green via email@example.com