Warning of possible delays during ‘essential and immediate’ repair work
- Credit: Archant
Drivers are being warned of possible delays as essential repairs are carried out on a busy road.
The warning comes as UK Power Networks continue with "immediate repair" work in Lowestoft.
The work has got under way as it takes place at Clapham Road South in Lowestoft.
With UK Power Networks carrying out the works until Monday, October 21, a 'give and take' traffic control system is in operation.
According to the Suffolk Roadworks map, "delays are possible" while the work is carried out.
You may also want to watch:
It states that the work is taking place on the pathway and carriageway outside the "sports and social club" to carry out "essential and immediate repair to low voltage mains cable affecting customers."
Keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map.
- 1 New operator to be unveiled for Lowestoft pavilion regeneration
- 2 Vulnerable man abused by group of youths in Lowestoft
- 3 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 4 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 5 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 6 Severe delays on A146 after two-vehicle crash
- 7 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed
- 8 Care home tenant takes on walking challenge after cancer battle
- 9 Families urged to lock their sheds after string of burglaries
- 10 Hotels launch search for more than 20 new staff members