Event held for jobseekers on UK Employability Day
- Credit: Archant
A special event is being held for Lowestoft jobseekers to celebrate UK Employability Day.
Access Community Trust (ACT) and MYGO will be staging the event on Friday, June 29, at MYGO and Sams Cafe in Bevan Street East.
UK Employability Day is a celebration for organisations helping jobseekers to gain and progress in work.
Access Community Trust and MYGO is honouring the work of its local staff and jobseekers by hosting an employability event to increase employability and interview skills of jobseekers.
Staff are using the day to showcase the successes of employment support in Lowestoft and the tremendous efforts made by the jobseekers they support.
You may also want to watch:
Julien Allen of ACT said: 'The day will be working with those seeking employment aged 16 years of age and above, by enhancing their communication skills, team building skills and interview skills in order to increase their chances of being employed. This will also be an opportunity in which job seekers will be able to have feedback on their CV's from local employers.'
To book a place email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 6 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 7 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 8 Businesses pitch in to give vital support to Lowestoft charities
- 9 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft