Event held for jobseekers on UK Employability Day
- Credit: Archant
A special event is being held for Lowestoft jobseekers to celebrate UK Employability Day.
Access Community Trust (ACT) and MYGO will be staging the event on Friday, June 29, at MYGO and Sams Cafe in Bevan Street East.
UK Employability Day is a celebration for organisations helping jobseekers to gain and progress in work.
Access Community Trust and MYGO is honouring the work of its local staff and jobseekers by hosting an employability event to increase employability and interview skills of jobseekers.
Staff are using the day to showcase the successes of employment support in Lowestoft and the tremendous efforts made by the jobseekers they support.
You may also want to watch:
Julien Allen of ACT said: 'The day will be working with those seeking employment aged 16 years of age and above, by enhancing their communication skills, team building skills and interview skills in order to increase their chances of being employed. This will also be an opportunity in which job seekers will be able to have feedback on their CV's from local employers.'
To book a place email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 2 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft
- 3 Minke whale to be removed from Lowestoft beach
- 4 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 5 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain
- 6 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 7 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 8 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 9 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 10 Suzuki and Honda motorbikes stolen in overnight thefts