Excellent care at dental surgery
WE have been patients of Dr David Johnson for many years and have received excellent care, delivered in a typically courteous and professional manner.The facilities of the practice are excellent and are a reflection of the personal involvement of Dr Johnson in the development of his practice.
WE have been patients of Dr David Johnson for many years and have received excellent care, delivered in a typically courteous and professional manner.
The facilities of the practice are excellent and are a reflection of the personal involvement of Dr Johnson in the development of his practice.
We are concerned that the future of the practice is in any sort of doubt.
There have been serious concerns over the accessibility of good NHS dentistry for over a decade. It was an electoral pledge from Tony Blair in 1997 that dental services would be improved. It is important that the Great Yarmouth and Waveney Primary Care Trust recognise a practice that represents good dental care.
Continuity of care from a dental surgeon, with whom you have developed a good relationship, is fundamental to provision of high quality care. It would be a disaster if the work of this excellent practice were to be put at risk by the action of the PCT.
- 1 Man arrested in connection with Lowestoft assault
- 2 Garden transformed into Christmas winter wonderland for local causes
- 3 Suspended sentence for former church worker who indecently assaulted girl
- 4 Man 'remains under investigation' after car crashed into home
- 5 67-year-old Lowestoft drug dealer found with £200,000 of cocaine jailed
- 6 Milk in the spotlight for thought provoking projection in Lowestoft
- 7 Roadworks to know about in Lowestoft this week
- 8 Lowestoft car damaged after being covered in food and brake fluid
- 9 Hundreds sign petition to fix closed Suffolk road as MP visits site
- 10 Suffolk seaside village named among coastal property hotspots
JANET and MICHAEL LLOYD