Excellent care at dental surgery
WE have been patients of Dr David Johnson for many years and have received excellent care, delivered in a typically courteous and professional manner.The facilities of the practice are excellent and are a reflection of the personal involvement of Dr Johnson in the development of his practice.
WE have been patients of Dr David Johnson for many years and have received excellent care, delivered in a typically courteous and professional manner.
The facilities of the practice are excellent and are a reflection of the personal involvement of Dr Johnson in the development of his practice.
We are concerned that the future of the practice is in any sort of doubt.
There have been serious concerns over the accessibility of good NHS dentistry for over a decade. It was an electoral pledge from Tony Blair in 1997 that dental services would be improved. It is important that the Great Yarmouth and Waveney Primary Care Trust recognise a practice that represents good dental care.
You may also want to watch:
Continuity of care from a dental surgeon, with whom you have developed a good relationship, is fundamental to provision of high quality care. It would be a disaster if the work of this excellent practice were to be put at risk by the action of the PCT.
- 1 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 2 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 3 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 4 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 5 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 6 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park
- 7 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 8 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 9 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 10 Delays 'possible' warning ahead of footway works in Lowestoft
JANET and MICHAEL LLOYD