SO all Conservative councillors will be backing a freeze in the expenses paid to Waveney District Council members due to the current economic crisis.What good people they are.
SO all Conservative councillors will be backing a freeze in the expenses paid to Waveney District Council members due to the current economic crisis.
What good people they are. Why then, when I proposed such a freeze to council on November 27, did every single Conservative member vote against my crazy idea?
All the Lib Dem members, and all but one of the Labour members agreed that I must be mad and joined the Conservatives in condemning my amendment.
What a difference it makes when the idea re-emerges in a press release from the administration.
You may also want to watch:
What utter hypocrisy.
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 3 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 4 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 5 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 6 Latitude Festival 2021: Supergrass kicks off sunny second day
- 7 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 8 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 9 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft
- 10 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
Waveney District Council