SO all Conservative councillors will be backing a freeze in the expenses paid to Waveney District Council members due to the current economic crisis.What good people they are.
SO all Conservative councillors will be backing a freeze in the expenses paid to Waveney District Council members due to the current economic crisis.
What good people they are. Why then, when I proposed such a freeze to council on November 27, did every single Conservative member vote against my crazy idea?
All the Lib Dem members, and all but one of the Labour members agreed that I must be mad and joined the Conservatives in condemning my amendment.
What a difference it makes when the idea re-emerges in a press release from the administration.
You may also want to watch:
What utter hypocrisy.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 4 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 5 Discovery of personal items in woods 'not suspicious', police confirm
- 6 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 7 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 8 Pizza branch to expand into another unit
- 9 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
Waveney District Council