SO all Conservative councillors will be backing a freeze in the expenses paid to Waveney District Council members due to the current economic crisis.What good people they are.
SO all Conservative councillors will be backing a freeze in the expenses paid to Waveney District Council members due to the current economic crisis.
What good people they are. Why then, when I proposed such a freeze to council on November 27, did every single Conservative member vote against my crazy idea?
All the Lib Dem members, and all but one of the Labour members agreed that I must be mad and joined the Conservatives in condemning my amendment.
What a difference it makes when the idea re-emerges in a press release from the administration.
You may also want to watch:
What utter hypocrisy.
- 1 'One crazy decision' - Mother's anguish over son's death as dealer jailed
- 2 Smokehouse to be showcased on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip
- 3 Five new businesses to discover in Lowestoft as lockdown eases
- 4 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 5 A47 closed after crash as oil and debris cleared up
- 6 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 7 Police thank public after tracing Lowestoft woman
- 8 Warning after dog swallows baited fishing hook on beach
- 9 All set for reopening at Pleasurewood Hills
- 10 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
Waveney District Council