Extra buses for summer season along Norfolk coast
Changes to bus services in Norfolk should mean improvements for passengers visiting the coast throughout the summer months.Several additional services, funded by Norfolk County Council, have been timetabled from the bank holiday weekend as a result of the council working in partnership with local bus operators.
Changes to bus services in Norfolk should mean improvements for passengers visiting the coast throughout the summer months.
Several additional services, funded by Norfolk County Council, have been timetabled from the bank holiday weekend as a result of the council working with bus operators.
The summer seasonal service starts on Saturday, May 2, for the Coasthopper between King's Lynn, Hunstanton, Wells, Sheringham and Cromer, which will run every 30 minutes until the end of October.
The service carried 270,000 passen-gers last year and boasts six new disability act-compliant buses for the coming season. There will be a guar-anteed connection from Hunstanton every hour to meet trains at Lynn.
You may also want to watch:
There will be an extra journey and some timing changes on the Norfolk Green 27 South Creake - Syderstone - Fakenham service to maintain connections with the X8 service to Lynn. The Sunday service has been extended on the Norfolk Green 48 Lynn - Gayton/Grimston with some timing changes.
There are some extra journeys and some time changes on the Norfolk Green X6 Fakenham - Holt - Cromer with the X6 connecting at Fakenham with X8 to Lynn, X29 to Norwich and 29 to Wells.
- 1 Could direct trains run from Lowestoft to London again?
- 2 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 3 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 4 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 5 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans
- 6 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 7 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 8 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 9 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 10 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
There are also some extra journeys and some time changes on the Norfolk Green X8 Lynn - Fakenham. The service X8 connects at Fakenham with X6 to Cromer, X29 to Norwich and 29 to Wells
For further details on all Norfolk Green services, go to www.norfolkgreen.co.uk.