Extra buses for summer season along Norfolk coast
Changes to bus services in Norfolk should mean improvements for passengers visiting the coast throughout the summer months.Several additional services, funded by Norfolk County Council, have been timetabled from the bank holiday weekend as a result of the council working in partnership with local bus operators.
Changes to bus services in Norfolk should mean improvements for passengers visiting the coast throughout the summer months.
Several additional services, funded by Norfolk County Council, have been timetabled from the bank holiday weekend as a result of the council working with bus operators.
The summer seasonal service starts on Saturday, May 2, for the Coasthopper between King's Lynn, Hunstanton, Wells, Sheringham and Cromer, which will run every 30 minutes until the end of October.
The service carried 270,000 passen-gers last year and boasts six new disability act-compliant buses for the coming season. There will be a guar-anteed connection from Hunstanton every hour to meet trains at Lynn.
You may also want to watch:
There will be an extra journey and some timing changes on the Norfolk Green 27 South Creake - Syderstone - Fakenham service to maintain connections with the X8 service to Lynn. The Sunday service has been extended on the Norfolk Green 48 Lynn - Gayton/Grimston with some timing changes.
There are some extra journeys and some time changes on the Norfolk Green X6 Fakenham - Holt - Cromer with the X6 connecting at Fakenham with X8 to Lynn, X29 to Norwich and 29 to Wells.
- 1 Five new businesses to discover in Lowestoft as lockdown eases
- 2 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 3 Police thank public after tracing Lowestoft woman
- 4 Smokehouse to be showcased on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip
- 5 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 6 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 7 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 8 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 9 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 10 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
There are also some extra journeys and some time changes on the Norfolk Green X8 Lynn - Fakenham. The service X8 connects at Fakenham with X6 to Cromer, X29 to Norwich and 29 to Wells
For further details on all Norfolk Green services, go to www.norfolkgreen.co.uk.