Extra buses for summer season along Norfolk coast
Changes to bus services in Norfolk should mean improvements for passengers visiting the coast throughout the summer months.Several additional services, funded by Norfolk County Council, have been timetabled from the bank holiday weekend as a result of the council working in partnership with local bus operators.
Changes to bus services in Norfolk should mean improvements for passengers visiting the coast throughout the summer months.
Several additional services, funded by Norfolk County Council, have been timetabled from the bank holiday weekend as a result of the council working with bus operators.
The summer seasonal service starts on Saturday, May 2, for the Coasthopper between King's Lynn, Hunstanton, Wells, Sheringham and Cromer, which will run every 30 minutes until the end of October.
The service carried 270,000 passen-gers last year and boasts six new disability act-compliant buses for the coming season. There will be a guar-anteed connection from Hunstanton every hour to meet trains at Lynn.
There will be an extra journey and some timing changes on the Norfolk Green 27 South Creake - Syderstone - Fakenham service to maintain connections with the X8 service to Lynn. The Sunday service has been extended on the Norfolk Green 48 Lynn - Gayton/Grimston with some timing changes.
There are some extra journeys and some time changes on the Norfolk Green X6 Fakenham - Holt - Cromer with the X6 connecting at Fakenham with X8 to Lynn, X29 to Norwich and 29 to Wells.
- 1 BBC film crew spotted filming in Lowestoft
- 2 'Ethan touched the lives of everyone': Family's emotional tribute to teen
- 3 Lowestoft man jailed after breaching restraining order within an hour
- 4 Police hunt for teenager with knife who threatened man in town centre
- 5 'Like an earthquake' - Life by Lowestoft's Gull Wing construction site
- 6 Go-ahead for new shops and flats at site of former family-run business
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of GBH
- 8 Major infrastructure projects 'putting pressure' on Suffolk
- 9 Arsonist to be sentenced after admitting starting blaze at block of flats
- 10 Enquiries ongoing after man sexually assaulted on Lowestoft beach
There are also some extra journeys and some time changes on the Norfolk Green X8 Lynn - Fakenham. The service X8 connects at Fakenham with X6 to Cromer, X29 to Norwich and 29 to Wells
For further details on all Norfolk Green services, go to www.norfolkgreen.co.uk.