Families encouraged to be part of a ‘popular annual event’
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Families are invited to take part in an Easter egg hunt at Lilac Lodge and Lavender Cottage care home next month.
The hunt will take place in the beautiful garden attached to Lavender Cottage in Gorleston Road, Oulton Broad on Sunday, April 16 from 2pm to 4.30pm.
There will also be musical entertainment from country singer Gwyn Pritchard, hot and cold drinks and cakes provided by the home.
Zena Stotter, manager at the Kingsley Healthcare run home, said: 'Our Easter egg hunt is a popular annual event with local families.
'Last year we had to hold it indoors because of a storm, but it was still a big success.'
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Stotter said it was important for residents at Lilac Lodge to feel part of the wider community so they loved hosting regular public events.
On Friday (March 31) the home is launching a new monthly drop-in for people living with dementia and their carers.
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 6 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 7 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 8 Businesses pitch in to give vital support to Lowestoft charities
- 9 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft