Families encouraged to be part of a ‘popular annual event’
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Families are invited to take part in an Easter egg hunt at Lilac Lodge and Lavender Cottage care home next month.
The hunt will take place in the beautiful garden attached to Lavender Cottage in Gorleston Road, Oulton Broad on Sunday, April 16 from 2pm to 4.30pm.
There will also be musical entertainment from country singer Gwyn Pritchard, hot and cold drinks and cakes provided by the home.
Zena Stotter, manager at the Kingsley Healthcare run home, said: 'Our Easter egg hunt is a popular annual event with local families.
'Last year we had to hold it indoors because of a storm, but it was still a big success.'
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Stotter said it was important for residents at Lilac Lodge to feel part of the wider community so they loved hosting regular public events.
On Friday (March 31) the home is launching a new monthly drop-in for people living with dementia and their carers.
- 1 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 4 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 5 Heartbreak as netting traps and entangles endangered bird species
- 6 Man arrested after police find 200 cannabis plants in building
- 7 Cornish man in search for long lost Lowestoft relatives
- 8 New convenience store earmarked for former Boots pharmacy
- 9 Town's Post Office branch to reopen
- 10 What's opening in Waveney from May 17?