Family of car crash victim pay tribute
THE family of a man killed in a car crash on Wednesday night have paid tribute to a 'wonderful' son and brother.Nathan Beglarian, 21, from Worlingham, died when the Vauxhall Corsa he was travelling in hit a tree at Hulver shortly before 10pm.
THE family of a man killed in a car crash on Wednesday night have paid tribute to a 'wonderful' son and brother.
Nathan Beglarian, 21, from Worlingham, died when the Vauxhall Corsa he was travelling in hit a tree at Hulver shortly before 10pm.
His family issued a statement today that said: "Nathan was a wonderful son and brother who touched the hearts of all the people he met. His outgoing character and gregarious nature left a mark where ever he went. His greatest love was his music, he was a popular MC, performing all over the world. His Facebook page is testament to his popularity with many kind and touching tributes.
'His parents and his brother are immensely proud to have shared 21 wonderful years with Nathan. We will miss him forever but he will never be forgotten. We would like thank all our family and friends for their support and cards at this difficult time and would especially like to pay tribute to his best friends Bigg, Darrel and Mickey.'
You may also want to watch:
A 21-year-old man who was also in the car was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital, in Cambridge, after the incident with serious injuries, and is believed to remain in the critical care unit there.
Police are continuing to appeal for anyone who saw the gold Vauxhall Corsa the pair were travelling in around the time of the incident, or the collision to call Serious Collision Investigation Team at police headquarters on 01473 613500.
- 1 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 2 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 3 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 4 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 5 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 6 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 7 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 8 'We can't wait' - Boutique owners prepare for April 12 re-opening
- 9 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 10 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction
Mr Beglarian will be buried at Worlingham Church.