Family pay tribute to ‘incredible young man’ who died in Aldeby crash
- Credit: Archant
The 'heartbroken' family of a 25-year-old man killed in a crash have paid touching tributes to him.
Daniel Blowers, from Lowestoft, died after his Fiat 500 was involved in a collision with a Mitsubishi L200 on Saturday, April 28.
Mr Blowers was driving in Aldeby, near Beccles, when the crash occurred.
In a statement released today his family said: 'Daniel Mark Blowers was a beloved son, brother, boyfriend, dad, uncle, nephew, grandson and friend to many who was sadly taken from us on April 28.
'He was loved by everyone and we are all still in shock and can't believe this has happened to such a big hearted and loving young man. Daniel loved fishing and had been doing that just before the accident occurred.
You may also want to watch:
'He left this world doing the hobby he loved the most.
'Daniel enjoyed every aspect of life and had a bright future ahead of him. He was such a warm hearted young man who always tried to please others. He always smiled and his cute dimples would show when he was being a tad bit cheeky.
- 1 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 2 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 3 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 4 Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- 5 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 6 Fresh warning after shed burglaries in Lowestoft
- 7 Dad's anger as Lowestoft play area closed off months after daughter's fall
- 8 Woman in 60s airlifted to hospital after medical emergency
- 9 Work to locate 'buried oil deposits' on beach after Eleni V tanker spill
- 10 Works to restore shopfronts dating back to 1860s on High Street
'Throughout his short life Daniel touched so many people's hearts with his witty personality and his willingness to help others regardless of his feelings towards them.
'We have lost an incredible young man and feel heartbroken that we will never see him again. His spirit and loving personality will live on through the lives of his children.
'Sleep tight Daniel, gone but never forgotten.'