Search

Fan heater blaze tackled in Lowestoft

PUBLISHED: 11:10 21 January 2011

FIREFIGHTERS from Lowestoft spent just under 20 minutes tackling a blaze in a “small fan heater” in the bathroom of a home in the town.

A crew from Normanshurst fire station and a crew from Lowestoft South station were called following reports that a fan heater was alight at the home in Denmark Road, Lowestoft at 6.33pm last night (Thursday).

The blaze was quickly dealt with as the scene was cleared by 6.50pm.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Lowestoft Journal. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years, through good times and bad, serving as your advocate and trusted source of local information. Our industry is facing testing times, which is why I’m asking for your support. Every single contribution will help us continue to produce award-winning local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Thank you.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Lowestoft Journal