Fashion Show at Ivy House in Oulton Broad raises thousands for Beccles breast cancer charity
- Credit: Archant
Local people came together to strut their stuff on the catwalk and raise money for a cancer charity.
The event, which was held at the Ivy House Hotel in Oulton Broad on November 19, consisted of a fashion show with models wearing clothes from Donnatella's ladies boutique and sporting hair done by Lounge Nine salon.
Over 220 tickets were sold, with all proceeds going to Beccles Breast Cancer Now.
There were also a number of stalls from local businesses such as Interiors by BE, Goldmark Jewellers, Harris & James of Southwold, Sam Markwell Photography and Face First Aesthetics.
Musical entertainment was provided by talented singer-songwriter, Jazmine Honey Banks.
You may also want to watch:
'We raised an amazing £3500 for Beccles Breast Cancer Now, which I think is pretty impressive as it was our first event,' said organiser Alexa Cunningham, owner of Lounge Nine.
'I've already had several different people saying to me we should do it again next year.'
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Friends launch fantasy horse racing site to combat problem gambling
- 3 Relief for kittiwakes as controversial netting removed
- 4 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 5 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 6 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 7 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 8 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 9 Lockdown easing to go ahead - but Hancock won't rule out reversal
- 10 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight