Fashion Show at Ivy House in Oulton Broad raises thousands for Beccles breast cancer charity
- Credit: Archant
Local people came together to strut their stuff on the catwalk and raise money for a cancer charity.
The event, which was held at the Ivy House Hotel in Oulton Broad on November 19, consisted of a fashion show with models wearing clothes from Donnatella's ladies boutique and sporting hair done by Lounge Nine salon.
Over 220 tickets were sold, with all proceeds going to Beccles Breast Cancer Now.
There were also a number of stalls from local businesses such as Interiors by BE, Goldmark Jewellers, Harris & James of Southwold, Sam Markwell Photography and Face First Aesthetics.
Musical entertainment was provided by talented singer-songwriter, Jazmine Honey Banks.
You may also want to watch:
'We raised an amazing £3500 for Beccles Breast Cancer Now, which I think is pretty impressive as it was our first event,' said organiser Alexa Cunningham, owner of Lounge Nine.
'I've already had several different people saying to me we should do it again next year.'
- 1 Flames and spectacular laser lights illuminate skies over pier
- 2 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 3 Vandals rip off car wing mirrors in Lowestoft street
- 4 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 5 People stranded on sandspit spark emergency response
- 6 Fourth place for Giarnni and GB quartet in team gymnastics Olympic final
- 7 Vacancy on town council after resignation
- 8 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 9 Lorry in collision with a tree near Halesworth
- 10 Mountain bike stolen from outside gym on retail park