Fatal crash - victim named
Police are appealing for witnesses after fatal crash at Flixton, near Bungay, around 10.15pm last night.A red Skoda car left Abbey Road about a mile south of the Church Road junction, went into a ditch and then overturned onto the road.
Police are appealing for witnesses after fatal crash at Flixton, near Bungay, around 10.15pm last night.
A red Skoda car left Abbey Road about a mile south of the Church Road junction, went into a ditch and then overturned onto the road.
The driver - 35-year-old Heidi Dawn Smith, of Flixton - was pronounced dead at the scene.
They are asking anyone who may have seen a red Skoda being driven in the area around this time last night (Wednesday) or anyone who saw the collision itself to call PC Allison Cotton at the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 01473 613500
You may also want to watch:
Police say the car was being south-east along Abbey Road when the crash happened.
- 1 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 4 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 5 Pizza branch to expand into another unit
- 6 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 7 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 8 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 9 Power tools stolen during Lowestoft shed burglary
- 10 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced