Fatal crash - victim named
Police are appealing for witnesses after fatal crash at Flixton, near Bungay, around 10.15pm last night.A red Skoda car left Abbey Road about a mile south of the Church Road junction, went into a ditch and then overturned onto the road.
Police are appealing for witnesses after fatal crash at Flixton, near Bungay, around 10.15pm last night.
A red Skoda car left Abbey Road about a mile south of the Church Road junction, went into a ditch and then overturned onto the road.
The driver - 35-year-old Heidi Dawn Smith, of Flixton - was pronounced dead at the scene.
They are asking anyone who may have seen a red Skoda being driven in the area around this time last night (Wednesday) or anyone who saw the collision itself to call PC Allison Cotton at the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 01473 613500
You may also want to watch:
Police say the car was being south-east along Abbey Road when the crash happened.
- 1 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 2 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 3 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 4 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 5 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 6 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 7 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 8 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 9 'A golden medal from your hometown': Amazing support for Olympian
- 10 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park