Festival weekend at St Mark’s Church in Oulton Broad
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Concerts and a flower festival will take centre stage during a celebratory weekend at a popular church.
A festival weekend will be held at St Mark's Church in Oulton Broad over the bank holiday weekend of Saturday, May 27 to Monday, May 29.
Remembering St Mark, there will be floral displays showcased as part of a flower festival based on themes from St. Mark's Gospel, which runs each day between noon and 5pm.
There will also be stalls, cream teas and refreshments available during these times.
On Saturday, May 27 a variety concert will take place at 7pm. A festival service is held at 10.10am on Sunday, May 28, before a brand new festival songs of praise will be showcased at 6pm that evening featuring hymns and songs written or composed by members of the St Mark's congregation.
You may also want to watch:
And at 7pm on Monday, May 29 a flute and harp concert will be held with a grand raffle taking place.
Visit www.stmarksob.org for more details.
- 1 Relief for kittiwakes as controversial netting removed
- 2 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 3 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 4 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 5 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 6 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 7 Lockdown easing to go ahead - but Hancock won't rule out reversal
- 8 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
- 9 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 10 Friends launch fantasy horse racing site to combat problem gambling