Festival weekend at St Mark’s Church in Oulton Broad
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Concerts and a flower festival will take centre stage during a celebratory weekend at a popular church.
A festival weekend will be held at St Mark's Church in Oulton Broad over the bank holiday weekend of Saturday, May 27 to Monday, May 29.
Remembering St Mark, there will be floral displays showcased as part of a flower festival based on themes from St. Mark's Gospel, which runs each day between noon and 5pm.
There will also be stalls, cream teas and refreshments available during these times.
On Saturday, May 27 a variety concert will take place at 7pm. A festival service is held at 10.10am on Sunday, May 28, before a brand new festival songs of praise will be showcased at 6pm that evening featuring hymns and songs written or composed by members of the St Mark's congregation.
You may also want to watch:
And at 7pm on Monday, May 29 a flute and harp concert will be held with a grand raffle taking place.
Visit www.stmarksob.org for more details.
- 1 Duo spared jail for breaking birthday party-goer's jaw in two places
- 2 New service manager unveiled at care home in Lowestoft
- 3 Large crowds flock to popular herring and ale fayre
- 4 Man charged with robbery after threatening staff with toy gun
- 5 New lease of life with go-ahead for apartments above former McDonalds
- 6 Further overnight works scheduled for A47 with north Lowestoft closure
- 7 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft
- 8 Latest coronavirus cases show another rise in East Suffolk
- 9 Alexa Auto stolen from car during early morning theft in Lowestoft
- 10 Almost 1,000 complaints over noisy neighbours in lockdown