Popular carols around the Christmas tree event to return to Oulton Broad
- Credit: Archant
A popular festive tradition will return this weekend as carols will be sung around the Christmas tree.
The Friends of Nicholas Everitt Park (FONEP) will be organising the annual carols around the Christmas tree event.
Festive fun will attract the crowds to The Boulevard in Bridge Road, Oulton Broad this Sunday, December 10 as traditional carols echo out around the broad.
Starting at 2.30pm, there will also be a fundraising stall and refreshments available, with the carol service running from 4pm to 5pm.
Musicians from St Mark's church will be involved in the event, with singing from the local Brownies and Guides groups and a solo performance.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman said: 'Come along for some mulled wine and a mince pie but please wrap up warm and bring a torch as this is an open-air event.
'Carol sheets will be provided so you can join in the singing.'
- 1 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 2 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 3 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 4 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 5 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 6 Coastal town to feature on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip once more
- 7 Have your say about the future of Pakefield's eroding coastline
- 8 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 9 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 10 Stranded fishing vessel towed to safety by lifeboats