Festive workshops and Christmas fair to take centre stage
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Festive tips and some top treats will be on offer as a popular church holds a series of Christmas events in the coming weeks.
St Peter and St John's Church in Kirkley will host a Christmas wreath making workshop this weekend.
A church spokesman said: 'Come and learn the art of Christmas wreath making and take home a beautiful wreath for the Christmas table, or your front door.'
The workshop takes place this Saturday, November 25 between 10.30am and 3pm at the Church Hall in St Peter's Road, Kirkley. It costs £8.50, including materials, refreshments and mince pies.
On Saturday, December 2, Kirkley Church Hall will host a Christmas fair from 10am to 2pm, featuring a range of stalls, a raffle and a Christmas draw with tickets on sale.
You may also want to watch:
An angel making workshop – for all the family – will be held in the church hall on December 9, from 10.30am to 3pm. This workshop is free with refreshments and materials included.
- 1 'Forever an Olympian': Charley Davison bows out at Tokyo games
- 2 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 3 Man to be sentenced for drugs charges told jail is 'almost inevitable'
- 4 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 5 Olympic quest continues for Lowestoft's GB boxing star Charley Davison
- 6 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 7 Lowestoft boxer Charley Davison’s Olympic medal chase - how it could unfold
- 8 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 9 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park
- 10 Drivers face diversions as bridge set for overnight closures