Festive workshops and Christmas fair to take centre stage
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Festive tips and some top treats will be on offer as a popular church holds a series of Christmas events in the coming weeks.
St Peter and St John's Church in Kirkley will host a Christmas wreath making workshop this weekend.
A church spokesman said: 'Come and learn the art of Christmas wreath making and take home a beautiful wreath for the Christmas table, or your front door.'
The workshop takes place this Saturday, November 25 between 10.30am and 3pm at the Church Hall in St Peter's Road, Kirkley. It costs £8.50, including materials, refreshments and mince pies.
On Saturday, December 2, Kirkley Church Hall will host a Christmas fair from 10am to 2pm, featuring a range of stalls, a raffle and a Christmas draw with tickets on sale.
You may also want to watch:
An angel making workshop – for all the family – will be held in the church hall on December 9, from 10.30am to 3pm. This workshop is free with refreshments and materials included.
- 1 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 2 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 4 Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- 5 Police appeal for help tracing wanted Suffolk man
- 6 Concerns raised over 'excessive' feeding of ducks at popular pond
- 7 Swimmer in trouble at sea sparks lifeboat and coastguards response
- 8 15ft-wide abnormal load on A47 this weekend
- 9 Everything to see and do in Lowestoft
- 10 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage