Final call for couples to apply for Lowestoft Players golden anniversary tickets
- Credit: Archant
Couples have got just a few days left to apply for special golden tickets to see the Lowestoft Players' 50th anniversary show.
The Players have staged over 50 different musical productions since 1967 and this September members will be marking the milestone with an anniversary show - The Sound of Musicals.
The Rotary Club of Lowestoft has teamed up with the Players to sponsor 20 golden tickets to see the first of four shows scheduled over the following year.
And couples who will be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary any time between September 1 this year and September 30, 2018 - the Players' anniversary year - are invited to apply.
Rotary president Kenny Cantor said: 'Our Club congratulates the Players on their wonderful anniversary year and we thank all those involved with the Players for bringing to the Waveney community over some 50 years the very best of musical theatre.'
You may also want to watch:
Applications for tickets should be made to Rotarian Malcolm Berridge on 01502 567437 or by email to email@example.com. The deadline to apply is Monday, July 31 and the 10 successful couples will be notified shortly after that date.
The Sound of Musicals will be presented at the Players Theatre in Lowestoft for a total of nine performances, including three matinees, from September 28 to October 7.
- 1 Free parking for 30 minutes at 48 car parks
- 2 Town's Post Office boost ahead of Christmas rush
- 3 Family 'truly moved' as crowds remember building company founder
- 4 Refurbishment of 'incredibly important structure' confirmed
- 5 'More substantial than a Scotch egg': Pub creates the 'Botched egg'
- 6 Plea for answers after blacksmith's 'devastating' death
- 7 Will Suffolk see snow as wintry showers hit before the weekend?
- 8 Illegal puppy farm warning as one in ten plan to buy dog for Christmas
- 9 How Norfolk and Waveney MPs voted in coronavirus tiers vote
- 10 Lack of information sharing 'could lead to more deaths' after 95-year-old attacked
To book, visit playerstheatre.info or call 01502 770020.