Final Latitude tickets to go on sale
THE final batch of tickets for this year's Latitude festival will go on sale on March 23 at 7pm, it was announced yesterday.Early birds snapped up the first batch of tickets for the popular music and arts festival at 2008 prices just after last year's event.
THE final batch of tickets for this year's Latitude festival will go on sale on March 23 at 7pm, it was announced yesterday.
Early birds snapped up the first batch of tickets for the popular music and arts festival at 2008 prices just after last year's event.
Prices for Latitude 2009, which will again be held at Henham Park near Southwold, are yet to be revealed.
The headline acts for the eco-friendly festival, which will take place on July 17, 18 and 19, will be unveiled the same day the tickets go on sale.
Now in its fourth year, Latitude is expected to draw similar numbers to last year's event, which attracted as many as 25,000 people.
Last month organisers were considering introducing a carbon-offsetting programme, with revellers donating a fee to offset the damage caused by carbon emissions.
- 1 Pub gets dozens of calls asking - 'Do you know there's a dog on your roof?'
- 2 Best friends take over popular café in 'just heavenly' setting
- 3 Wooden fence panels stolen from front garden of home
- 4 Mystery of container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast solved
- 5 VW Golf seized and BMW driver warned over loud exhaust in Lowestoft
- 6 Banksy mural created to spark debate after town's artwork was sold
- 7 Father-of-four gets driving ban after night out in resort
- 8 'A first for Lowestoft': Joy as new outdoor fitness equipment unveiled
- 9 WATCH: Three people and two dogs rescued from car fire
- 10 Who put them up there? The mystery of the Lowestoft scarecrows
They also offered transport secretary Geoff Hoon a lifetime ticket to Latitude, which is promoted as a green event, if he changed his mind about the third runway being built at Heathrow, and denied that Mr Hoon, who is known to have enjoyed previous Latitudes, had been banned from attending.