Fire crews put out blaze in three-storey Southwold townhouse
A fire in a bedroom of a townhouse in Southwold was tackled by two crews last night (Monday).
The fire was on the second floor of the house, in Station Road, Southwold.
Two fire crews were called to the incident just after 8.15pm last night, and had brought the flames under control by 9pm using one hosereel.
Post fire ventilation was carried out using positive pressure ventilation fans.
All crews had returned to their stations by 9.40pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Fire crew called after child gets stuck in room with faulty latch
- 2 Man who downloaded indecent images of children avoids jail
- 3 Hotspot tourists targeted by virus ads safety message
- 4 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 5 Extraordinary meeting called over village solar farm
- 6 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 7 Man fled into KFC after being chased at knifepoint in Lowestoft
- 8 Revealed: Where petrol prices are cheapest in Suffolk
- 9 Father and son rescued by lifeguards after their boat capsized out at sea
- 10 A12 reopens after serious collision