Fire crews put out blaze in three-storey Southwold townhouse
A fire in a bedroom of a townhouse in Southwold was tackled by two crews last night (Monday).
The fire was on the second floor of the house, in Station Road, Southwold.
Two fire crews were called to the incident just after 8.15pm last night, and had brought the flames under control by 9pm using one hosereel.
Post fire ventilation was carried out using positive pressure ventilation fans.
All crews had returned to their stations by 9.40pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft
- 2 Local elections 2021: Green gains and Conservative majority in east Suffolk
- 3 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 4 Man who set up cannabis farm warned he will be jailed
- 5 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 6 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 7 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 8 'Absolutely amazing' - Visually impaired teen completes walking challenge
- 9 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 10 Man, 22, charged over stabbing as victim remains 'critical'