Fire crews tackle living room blaze
FIREFIGHTERS were called to a house in Lowestoft last night after a fire engulfed a living room in flames.Crews were called to Castleton Close at 7.35pm.
FIREFIGHTERS were called to a house in Lowestoft last night after a fire engulfed a living room in flames.
Crews were called to Castleton Close at 7.35pm. Wearing breathing apparatus and using hose reel jets, the blaze was brought under control by 8.10pm.
Two teenagers, aged 14 and 15, were treated for smoke inhalation.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 2 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 3 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 4 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 5 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 6 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 7 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 8 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 9 'A golden medal from your hometown': Amazing support for Olympian
- 10 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park