Fire crews tackle vehicle blazes
FIREFIGHTERS were called to tackle two blazes involving vehicles in the early hours of Saturday.At 4.24am crews were called to Normanston Drive in Lowestoft to tackle a motorbike fire.
FIREFIGHTERS were called to tackle two blazes involving vehicles in the early hours of Saturday.
At 4.24am crews were called to Normanston Drive in Lowestoft to tackle a motorbike fire.
One fire engine from Lowestoft attended and on arrival crews found one motorbike 'well alight,' according to a spokesman for the fire service.
Crews used one hose reel jet to fight the flames and the fire was put out by 4.36am.
You may also want to watch:
At 5.01am, firefighters were called to a car fire in Bungay Road, Shipmeadow, in Suffolk.
One fire engine from Bungay and one from Beccles attended the incident.
- 1 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
- 2 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
- 3 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
- 4 Empty town centre shop sells at auction
- 5 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 6 Firefighters rescue kittiwake caught in controversial netting
- 7 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft
- 8 Search continues for Beccles man missing for five days
- 9 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 10 New faces announced for town councils after election votes counted
Crews used two hose reel jets and the fire was extinguished at 5.01am.