Fire crews tackle vehicle blazes
FIREFIGHTERS were called to tackle two blazes involving vehicles in the early hours of Saturday.At 4.24am crews were called to Normanston Drive in Lowestoft to tackle a motorbike fire.
FIREFIGHTERS were called to tackle two blazes involving vehicles in the early hours of Saturday.
At 4.24am crews were called to Normanston Drive in Lowestoft to tackle a motorbike fire.
One fire engine from Lowestoft attended and on arrival crews found one motorbike 'well alight,' according to a spokesman for the fire service.
Crews used one hose reel jet to fight the flames and the fire was put out by 4.36am.
You may also want to watch:
At 5.01am, firefighters were called to a car fire in Bungay Road, Shipmeadow, in Suffolk.
One fire engine from Bungay and one from Beccles attended the incident.
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 3 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 4 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 5 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 6 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 7 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 8 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 9 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 10 'Together again': Swans reunited after dog attack in Lowestoft park
Crews used two hose reel jets and the fire was extinguished at 5.01am.