Fire crews tackle vehicle blazes
FIREFIGHTERS were called to tackle two blazes involving vehicles in the early hours of Saturday.At 4.24am crews were called to Normanston Drive in Lowestoft to tackle a motorbike fire.
FIREFIGHTERS were called to tackle two blazes involving vehicles in the early hours of Saturday.
At 4.24am crews were called to Normanston Drive in Lowestoft to tackle a motorbike fire.
One fire engine from Lowestoft attended and on arrival crews found one motorbike 'well alight,' according to a spokesman for the fire service.
Crews used one hose reel jet to fight the flames and the fire was put out by 4.36am.
You may also want to watch:
At 5.01am, firefighters were called to a car fire in Bungay Road, Shipmeadow, in Suffolk.
One fire engine from Bungay and one from Beccles attended the incident.
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 3 Latitude Festival 2021: Supergrass kicks off sunny second day
- 4 Suffolk-built boats relive glory days on Oulton Broad
- 5 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 6 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 7 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 8 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 9 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 10 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
Crews used two hose reel jets and the fire was extinguished at 5.01am.