Fire crews tackle vehicle blazes
FIREFIGHTERS were called to tackle two blazes involving vehicles in the early hours of Saturday.At 4.24am crews were called to Normanston Drive in Lowestoft to tackle a motorbike fire.
FIREFIGHTERS were called to tackle two blazes involving vehicles in the early hours of Saturday.
At 4.24am crews were called to Normanston Drive in Lowestoft to tackle a motorbike fire.
One fire engine from Lowestoft attended and on arrival crews found one motorbike 'well alight,' according to a spokesman for the fire service.
Crews used one hose reel jet to fight the flames and the fire was put out by 4.36am.
At 5.01am, firefighters were called to a car fire in Bungay Road, Shipmeadow, in Suffolk.
One fire engine from Bungay and one from Beccles attended the incident.
- 1 Firefighters battle blaze in Lowestoft cliff face
- 2 Shock as knife found in Subway tuna sandwich
- 3 Mum's warning after children almost stung by jellyfish
- 4 5 cheap and free things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 5 'You're not Steve McQueen' - Vehicles reported for anti-social driving
- 6 Lowestoft man died after paramedics mistakenly told he had taken heroin
- 7 ‘Accessible to everyone:' Special party highlights new beach huts
- 8 Drought declared in Suffolk as temperatures set to soar this weekend
- 9 Teenager arrested after girl assaulted during robbery
- 10 Lowestoft's £24.9 million funding for regeneration projects approved
Crews used two hose reel jets and the fire was extinguished at 5.01am.