Fire crews tackle vehicle blazes
FIREFIGHTERS were called to tackle two blazes involving vehicles in the early hours of Saturday.At 4.24am crews were called to Normanston Drive in Lowestoft to tackle a motorbike fire.
FIREFIGHTERS were called to tackle two blazes involving vehicles in the early hours of Saturday.
At 4.24am crews were called to Normanston Drive in Lowestoft to tackle a motorbike fire.
One fire engine from Lowestoft attended and on arrival crews found one motorbike 'well alight,' according to a spokesman for the fire service.
Crews used one hose reel jet to fight the flames and the fire was put out by 4.36am.
You may also want to watch:
At 5.01am, firefighters were called to a car fire in Bungay Road, Shipmeadow, in Suffolk.
One fire engine from Bungay and one from Beccles attended the incident.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 3 Minke whale washes up on beach
- 4 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 5 Minke whale to be removed from Lowestoft beach
- 6 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 7 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 8 Suzuki and Honda motorbikes stolen in overnight thefts
- 9 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 10 Bulky waste collection service suspended
Crews used two hose reel jets and the fire was extinguished at 5.01am.