Search

Fire in grill pan tackled in Lowestoft

PUBLISHED: 10:38 27 October 2010

FIREFIGHTERS were called after a grill pan caught fire in a Kirkley home.

A crew from Lowestoft arrived at a home in Kimberley Road shortly before 1.45pm on Tuesday (October 26).

They discovered a “small fire” in a grill pan and tackled the blaze using one dry powder extinguisher.

The fire was brought under control within 15 minutes, with the scene cleared by 2pm.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Lowestoft Journal. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Lowestoft Journal