Fire in grill pan tackled in Lowestoft

FIREFIGHTERS were called after a grill pan caught fire in a Kirkley home.

A crew from Lowestoft arrived at a home in Kimberley Road shortly before 1.45pm on Tuesday (October 26).

They discovered a 'small fire' in a grill pan and tackled the blaze using one dry powder extinguisher.

The fire was brought under control within 15 minutes, with the scene cleared by 2pm.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter