Fire fighters tackle outbuilding fire at rural barn conversion
- Credit: Archant
Fire fighters have tackled a small fire at a rural barn conversion.
Crews from Wrentham and Lowestoft South were called to the scene at Blower’s Barn on Blower’s Road in Rushmere, Suffolk at 1.28pm.
Two crews from Lowestoft South Fire Station and 1 from Wrentham were mobilised.
A nearby business owner from Rushmere Grooming confirmed that the small blaze affected the outbuilding of the barn.
He said: “The small fire has affected the outbuildings of Blower’s Barn who are our neighbours.
You may also want to watch:
“I went down to see them when I saw the fire just to check everyone was okay because we groom their dogs quite often.
“Luckily no one was injured and the fire did not spread to the house.”
- 1 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 2 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 3 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 4 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 5 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 6 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 7 Man on walking tour of UK's coastline 'met with so much love' in Suffolk
- 8 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 9 NessFest to return to Lowestoft with free events all week
- 10 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
Fire fighters left the scene at 2.32pm after successfully tackling the small blaze.