Fire fighters tackle outbuilding fire at rural barn conversion
- Credit: Archant
Fire fighters have tackled a small fire at a rural barn conversion.
Crews from Wrentham and Lowestoft South were called to the scene at Blower’s Barn on Blower’s Road in Rushmere, Suffolk at 1.28pm.
Two crews from Lowestoft South Fire Station and 1 from Wrentham were mobilised.
A nearby business owner from Rushmere Grooming confirmed that the small blaze affected the outbuilding of the barn.
He said: “The small fire has affected the outbuildings of Blower’s Barn who are our neighbours.
You may also want to watch:
“I went down to see them when I saw the fire just to check everyone was okay because we groom their dogs quite often.
“Luckily no one was injured and the fire did not spread to the house.”
- 1 Police arrest wanted 55-year-old man who was missing for 5 months
- 2 Seven arrested and three charged with supplying cocaine after large police presence in village
- 3 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 4 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 5 Bridge to close with traffic set to be diverted
- 6 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 7 'Slowly drowning' - Publican's concerns over Tier 2 restrictions
- 8 Wanted man from Lowestoft arrested in London
- 9 Cannabis factory discovered after police called to burglary
- 10 Manager's tears of happiness at hotel accolade
Fire fighters left the scene at 2.32pm after successfully tackling the small blaze.