Firefighters tackle Lowestoft pub blaze
FIREFIGHTERS were tackling a blaze at a Suffolk public house early this morning.Fire crews were called to the Harbour Inn, The Royal Thoroughfare, Lowestoft, at just before 11.
FIREFIGHTERS were tackling a blaze at a Suffolk public house early this morning.
Fire crews were called to the Harbour Inn, The Royal Thoroughfare, Lowestoft, at just before 11.40pm last night (Thursday).
The blaze was in a third floor drying room of the three storey building used as a pub.
Firefighters from Normanshurst fire station, Lowestoft, tackled the blaze.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft
- 10 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in