Firefighters tackle Lowestoft pub blaze
FIREFIGHTERS were tackling a blaze at a Suffolk public house early this morning.Fire crews were called to the Harbour Inn, The Royal Thoroughfare, Lowestoft, at just before 11.
FIREFIGHTERS were tackling a blaze at a Suffolk public house early this morning.
Fire crews were called to the Harbour Inn, The Royal Thoroughfare, Lowestoft, at just before 11.40pm last night (Thursday).
The blaze was in a third floor drying room of the three storey building used as a pub.
Firefighters from Normanshurst fire station, Lowestoft, tackled the blaze.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman's warning after being targeted in Royal Mail scam
- 2 Anger after trees 'cut down without any consent'
- 3 Mum's upset after church clears baby daughter's grave
- 4 Covid-19 timeline: How Lowestoft responded to the pandemic
- 5 Preparation begins for Lowestoft's crucial flood defence work
- 6 First lockdown restrictions lifted today - what can you do now?
- 7 Which Norfolk Wetherspoons pubs are reopening from April 12?
- 8 Charred remains show aftermath of fire at children's play area
- 9 Golf club forced to move tees after dunes collapse
- 10 Mountain bike stolen during the night prompts police appeal