Firefighters tackle north Suffolk blaze
EIGHT fire crews have been called to a thatch barn fire in north Suffolk today.The blaze broke out just before noon near Bungay's swimming pool on the A144.
EIGHT fire crews have been called to a thatch barn fire in north Suffolk today.
The blaze broke out just before noon near Bungay's swimming pool on the A144.
Four farm buildings are alight and the main barn has been completely destroyed.
Eight fire crews, from both Suffolk and Norfolk, have been sent to the fire.
You may also want to watch:
It is not thought that anyone has been hurt or that there are any hazardous materials inside the building.
- 1 Man fled into KFC after being chased at knifepoint in Lowestoft
- 2 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 3 Man in 30s dies after crash on A12
- 4 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 5 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 6 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 7 Man who downloaded indecent images of children avoids jail
- 8 Two men assaulted at children's play park
- 9 Dancing doc, 93, boogies for four hours in town centre for charity
- 10 Father and son rescued by lifeguards after their boat capsized out at sea