Flavours of Summer food and drink festival to be held at Henham Park near Southwold
- Credit: Angela Sharpe
This weekend's Flavours of Summer food and drink festival promises two days of treats at a new location.
For the first time the event will be held largely under cover at the recently restored Henham Barns on the Henham Park estate, near Southwold.
There will be food and drink stalls for visitors to sample products and tickle their tastebuds in addition to learning some tricks of the culinary trade at the two popular Anglia Factors Cookery Theatres.
St Felix School from Southwold will be taking charge of the Little Cookies Cookery Theatre this year, with teachers and students doing two demonstrations on each of the days.
On Sunday James Barber, head chef at the Three Blackbirds at Woodditton, near Newmarket, will be demonstrating his dishes and will get youngsters involved.
You may also want to watch:
And 15-year-old Bethany Foster, will be leading a session in the children's cookery theatre on Saturday.
For the adults, Andy Storer from the White Hart in Blythburgh will be demonstrating Swedish cookery techniques at the end of Saturday afternoon.
- 1 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 2 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 3 Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- 4 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 5 Police appeal for help tracing wanted Suffolk man
- 6 Person rescued after blaze in first floor flat
- 7 15ft-wide abnormal load on A47 this weekend
- 8 Concerns raised over 'excessive' feeding of ducks at popular pond
- 9 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage
- 10 Everything to see and do in Lowestoft
To keep visitors entertained while sampling the produce, there will be a lively line-up of music and a street food area.
The gates open at 9.30am and close at 5pm.
Are you running an event? Email email@example.com