Flower festival themed around loving and giving to be showcased at church near Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
Colourful displays will take centre stage as the historic surroundings of a parish church are transformed for a popular annual festival.
A selection of well known charities will be interpreted with flowers as St Edmund's Church in Kessingland hosts its annual flower festival this weekend.
The main church building will be full of colourful flowers, plants and exhibits as church members, friends and people in the community come together to produce an array of arrangements based on the title of 'Loving and Giving.'
The floral festival runs between 10am and 4.30pm for three days from this Saturday (August 5 to August 7).
There will also be a tombola, stalls, refreshments and lots more at the church centre opposite St Edmund's Church.
You may also want to watch:
All proceeds raised from the flower festival will go to St Edmund's Church funds.
Are you holding a community event? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01502 525820.
- 1 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 2 Person rescued after blaze in first floor flat
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 4 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme
- 5 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 6 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage
- 7 Investigation closed against man who exposed himself in cemetery
- 8 Police appeal for help tracing wanted Suffolk man
- 9 Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- 10 15ft-wide abnormal load on A47 this weekend